[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who hyped for 2015 Wipe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: mjae6npDqQ1rhfc5lo1_500.gif (994 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
mjae6npDqQ1rhfc5lo1_500.gif
994 KB, 500x270
Who hyped for 2015 Wipe?
>>
You should have hopped off the Cucker train a long time ago.
>>
>>64164267
Is he still on the path then, no sign that he'll come back any time soon?
>>
>>64164267
This. I remember seeing this exact post this time last year and being amazed that people still watched.
>>
>>64164223
DUDE LIBERALISM LMAO
DUDE GUARDIAN LMAO
DUDE CORBYN IS GREAT LMAO
>>
>>64164267
>>64164352
>>64164403
>>64164455
If you ignore the occasional sjw pandering, it's still is pretty entertaining
>>
Was Brooker ever good or was I just too young and stupid to see him for the retarded leftist extremist he is? His cynical television man routine is appealing as a fedora clad 14 year old but he is unwatchable now. He's as bad as John Oliver.
>>
>>64164546
>This

I still enjoy Brooker for the most part
>>
>Doesn't even live in his small flat anymore so can't film it in his living room.

Also he recycles the fuck out of a lot of his older material.
>>
>>64164546
>ignore the occasional sjw pandering
The man is hellbent on a mission to destroy the straight white male. That's his entire MO. If you can stomach him for even an instant you're in the wrong place.
>>
File: konnie-huq-0047.jpg (852 KB, 1994x3000) Image search: [Google]
konnie-huq-0047.jpg
852 KB, 1994x3000
>>64164223
Daily reminder that Charlie sticks his charlie into this every night
>>
>>64164774
Which is a large part of the reason he's such a cuckolded race traitor.
>>
>>64164762
That's actually because hes married, and when you get married you become a beta-cuck.

He does only make one edgy joke per episode these days, which is unfortunate.
>>
>>64164893
He wouldn't have married a subhuman in the first place unless he was already an enemy of the white race.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.