[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clients are real. Everyone else is not real.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: nathan-for-you-logo.jpg (89 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
nathan-for-you-logo.jpg
89 KB, 360x270
Clients are real. Everyone else is not real.
>>
Gonna need to see some sauce there OP.
>>
>>64161424
>burger episode
>>
Shhh, let the mouth breathers continue to believe that it's a super smart social experiment instead of lowest common denominator retard teasing.
>>
>>64161446
What about it?
>>
File: nathan for you depp.png (77 KB, 508x532) Image search: [Google]
nathan for you depp.png
77 KB, 508x532
>>64161386

Why are autists so worried about Nathan getting one over on them? It's mostly real. He may reshoot some interstitial gags like that plate thing. No big deal guys, it's show business. It's ok to sit back and enjoy, take your meds.
>>
>>64161446
Be specific. You made this claim in other threads and never EVER backed it up with anything besides HURR DURR >BURGER EPISODE. FUCK YOU. BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS EXPLICITLY. FUCK YOUYOU
>>
>>64161386
J SQUAAAD
>>
File: 12292795.jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
12292795.jpg
65 KB, 640x640
>>
>>64161510
That Johnny Depp impersonator must be living the life
>>
>>64161446
Please elaborate
>>
>FOR YOU
haha lol
>>
File: Jonny depp.jpg (108 KB, 968x942) Image search: [Google]
Jonny depp.jpg
108 KB, 968x942
>>64161577

this is not him, but agreed

if that depp can fool sober chicks, drunk chicks are easy
>>
>>64161386

Wait, this is supposed to actually be a reality show? I thought it was just a TV show written to look like a reality show. It's funny, and that's really what matters. I assumed it was all fictional, though, there was no indication to me that it wasn't.
>>
>>64161518
No one can ever back anything up on this and the arguments for the show being real actually have weight.
All the autists who say it's fake have is "muh plate shot" which further proves how little people actually know about TV and film on this board.
>>
>>64161509
>>64161518
>>64161578
you really think he gave 6k to them?
>>
>>64161815

I remember him saying it wasn't that many customers, even still tv shows have budgets, he didnt take it out of his personal savings account
>>
>>64161638
>>64161721
People still haven't figured out that reality tv is scripted and fake after a decade.
>>
>>64161815
Yeah, I do. Other TV shows spend 6k on a set, NFY just spent it on greedy burger eaters.
>>
I got paid to appear on the show the show is from what I understand a way to see how far the clients will let Nathan go. the client interactions are unscripted but the episode I was on the one where the bathroom has a commercial playing the people going into the bathroom were actors and were given lines. the client was real though and that whole I talked to my daughter about putting you in the will was real. so I think it's just let's fuck with this one person in an elaborate way type of show
>>
>>64162353
The whole basic idea of Nathan For You is too see how people react around someone with a camera crew, and how far they are willing to go to get on TV.

Remember when that Nurse let Nathan put a fart machine on her
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.