[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you want your unnecessary remake senpai? What a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: pointcantbreaktheboxoffice.jpg (98 KB, 747x512) Image search: [Google]
pointcantbreaktheboxoffice.jpg
98 KB, 747x512
How do you want your unnecessary remake senpai?

What a fucking blunder

Anyone go see this thrash?
>>
looks good to me familia
>>
>As epic as the international locations of Point Break are, the extreme action scenes are really intimate between two men.

The only positive review
>>
Christ that trailer looked bad. Your trailer should be intriguing not confusing.

Not even confusing actually. Just abjectly baffling.
>>
>>64159790

still can't believe they ruined my favorite movie of all time like this out of nowhere

this is how I imagine Batman fans felt when TDKR came out
>>
I honestly think Bigelow doesn't get enough credit for her films. No other director would have taken those goofy premises and elevated them into great cinema.

The fact that Near Dark even works at all is close to a miracle.
>>
>WE'RE NOT STEALING THE MONEY
>WE'RE GIVING IT BACK
>ABLU BLAH BLOO BLAH BLOO
>>
File: 1370320139461.jpg (15 KB, 299x293) Image search: [Google]
1370320139461.jpg
15 KB, 299x293
>>64160489
>Look at us having parties and doing cool shit with that money we totes didn't steal
>>
>>64159790
Teresa Palmer just can't get a break in Hollywood. She's a decent actress and everything she's in almost always ends up being fucked.
>>
>I believe, like me, the people behind these crimes are extreme athletes

I lost it here as did my theater. No wonder they cut that line from the later trailers
>>
I'll see it if LP is in it.
>>
File: lp.jpg (73 KB, 640x498) Image search: [Google]
lp.jpg
73 KB, 640x498
>>64161008
Forgot my tumblr image
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 639x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 639x639
What people don't understand is that the original Point Break was NEVER GOOD.

It was an aggressively cliched and stupid flick that earned its cult status solely on how bold it was in its commitment to lowering the bar for cop thrillers. Throw in some impressive stuntwork and chase scene and you have an instant classic.

You're supposed to watch Point Break and laugh at it because of how seriously it takes itself. That's something you can't duplicate.
>>
>>64160940

just reading this line makes me crack up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncvFAm4kYCo

>gives away the ending at the end of the trailer

cant believe they wasted all this money
>>
>How do we replace the manic lunacy of Gary Busey
>Cast Ray "Bet365" Winstone
>>
>>64159790
these the same stooges who gave star trek into darkness a 92%

and the force awakens 95% so i'll see for myself thank you.
>>
there is no such thing as a necessary remake
>>
>>64164381
>so i'll see for myself thank you

Yeah I bet you enjoyed Fantastic 4 aswell then
>>
>>64164421
R/t is pretty shit at ratings, not saying fant4stic deserved better, but iron man 3, terminator 3, and Thor 2 all deserved way lower than what they got
>>
File: 1b8.png (182 KB, 404x266) Image search: [Google]
1b8.png
182 KB, 404x266
>>64162095

>LE ROBBERS BECOME SJWS

Literally into the trash remake
>>
>>64160782
kek
>>
File: flop.png (139 KB, 893x582) Image search: [Google]
flop.png
139 KB, 893x582
>Find your breaking point
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.