[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching The Martian >suddently a Chinese scenes comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-27-20h55m28s975.jpg (125 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-27-20h55m28s975.jpg
125 KB, 1280x532
>watching The Martian
>suddently a Chinese scenes comes out because we need the Chinese audience or some shit
>no subtitles
Tell me what they were talking about, /tv/
>>
>We mus fly ow wockets, save Matt Damon
>We mus no fly wockets
>We mus fly wockets and steal US secwets
>Quick, call Mr Miyagi
>>
we have a rocket being prepped for solar exploration and they don't know this

this is a good opportunity to use it

but what about the solar missions

this is a better trade
>>
YES

i had this fucking problem

none of the webrips have english hardcoded subs for that scene

ended up downloading these and watching it via pc

http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/6433949/the-martian-en
>>
>>64157703
And the subtitles work for the English parts, this always happens and it's stupid.
I watched a film that was partly French and when they spoke French the subtitles said 'speaking French'. Fucking ridiculous.
>>
I made up my own Chinese translation by listening to the tone of their voice and inserting comical one liners.
It was quite clear (without some of the nuances) after the stiff NASA dumb and dumber guy said arrr yes or some such thing.
>>
Sum Ting Wong

Wi Tu Lo

Ho Lee Fuk

Bang Ding Ow
>>
MATT DAMON
>>
Saw this movie yesterday/today (had to have a Christmas nap) after the first hd rip came out, I'm not Matt Damons biggest fan by no stretch of the imagination.
I've spent a lot of time mocking him with my cronies but as of few films ago and this new one, I like the guy, he is very good.
The film: it was good, didn't know what I was expecting... When I first saw it on here I was expecting some alien, total sci fi, it was more Science and Robinson Crusoe. Really well made movie if I take my critical goggles off.
I was tearing up at the end so I must have believed everything I was seeing to some extent.
>>
>>64159083
>cronies

parents and stuffed animals don't count
>>
>>64159393
I did laugh, thanks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.