[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well that was very, very comfy - whats your opinion on Tarantula's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: unofarto8.jpg (251 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
unofarto8.jpg
251 KB, 1200x800
Well that was very, very comfy - whats your opinion on Tarantula's latest flick?
>>
>>64156657
mmmm....

Nah I aint gunna tell ya
>>
>>64156657
Don't get why they couldn't shoot hangman the minute he walked in?
>>
>>64156960
he could've killed her at any time, that was the only problem. They had to make sure she is safe.
>>
torrent anyone?
the last 15 minutes were great imo
>>
>>64157067
>Ruth kicks in the door
>Bob and Warren are alone in a barn, Bob can blast him any time at this point
>Oswaldo and Gage yell at him to nail the door shut
>Ruth turns around to do so
>Oswaldo and Gage shoot out of their seats, Jody flips open the hatch
>All three spray Ruth
>Bob, knowing this would happen, catches the surprised Warren off guard, kills him in the barn

Then the only problems are O.B. and Mannix and they have to kill four people.
>>
I really enjoyed it. The story wasn't amazing, but the characters and dialogues were as good as in pretty much every Tarantino movie. That goddamn cabin felt the coziest place on earth.
>>
>>64158948

>they get up to shoot, they miss
>or they hit and Ruth is still alive
>he blasts the girls head off

They were too worried for her life to risk it
>>
BIG

BLACK

PECKER

BIG

BLACK

JOHNSON

WARM

BLACK

DINGUS
>>
Anyone go see the 70mm version?
>>
>>64159178
The chances of Jody alone missing are slim to none, he's only a few feet away. Then there's two other experienced shooters. Also, Ruth is holding a hammer and not focused on his gun.

Honestly the question of "Why didn't they just shoot him right away?" is a very logical one. Every second they spent in there just made it riskier. Their delay is what allowed Warren to piece the puzzle together so quickly.
>>
File: RqB36aT.jpg (51 KB, 543x417) Image search: [Google]
RqB36aT.jpg
51 KB, 543x417
>>64156657
I'm not watching it or TFA, I'm not spending ten bucks to feel disappointed.
>>
>>64158948
The big problem I think was the fact that they weren't expecting a blizzard and they weren't expecting Ruth to have people with him, let alone another capable bounty hunter
>>
>>64159254

As an detached, uninvolved movie goer who probably has seen a bunch of action movies it seems quite logical to just shoot the guy.

But this isn't a movie (for them). To try and shoot a man even 10 feet away when he has your sister or boss's sister at arms length and is willingly to kill her at a moment's notice is a very difficult situation.

Additionally, her brother was in charge and he ordered them to not shoot till Ruth was sleeping. So while you may think the decision to wait was illogical, can you deny a man obsessed with rescuing his sister would act in a logical manner? In that was it is logical through its illogic.
>>
the part where goggins randomly fell down only to get back up again was dumb, it was like the movie suddenly went oh shit we need tension now, quick fall down goggins
>>
>>64156657
I agree. It was cool to just be with those people...watching them act. Russel, Madsen, Negro Sam Jackoff, and the rest. Really cool
>>
>>64159371
But they DID expect a blizzard. They mentioned it after they killed Minnie etc - it was a waiting game.

And they honestly should've shot the dumb bitch right after she was associated with killing her keeper. But no, muh cinema
>>
>>64159254

I think they were also worried about Bob and Chris, the people inside have no idea how many came off the carriege and what is going on

untill the woman starts discreetly feeding them information. She immediately brings up ''the sheriff'' and Oswaldo inquires about that,

then they bring up Warren (''There's a nigga, in the stables, with a letter, from Abraham Lincoln?!''). They cannot communicate directly at

that point, so by the time everyone is in the building, there's already two unknowns and Ruth takes their guns.
>>
i liked it more the second time around

im sure someone will re-edit it in chronological order
>>
>>64156657

How come after Tatum shot the niggers balls off he didn't continue shooting until he was dead?
>>
>>64159532
Guess this makes the most sense, then. I never went back to appreciate that beginning dialogue after knowing who's who.

Once they realized Ruth wasn't alone, it was a pretty stupid move to poison the coffee and create chaos. Guess that shows their desperation and recklessness once their plan went to shit.
>>
>>64159719
Probably because the Sheriff would have shot his sister .
>>
>>64159461
They didn't expect a sheriff and the Major. That's why Daisy started telling stuff about the other travelers as soon as she entered the cabin. Otherwise all they had to do was to wait for Ruth to sleep or poison him like they did.
>>
>>64156657

His most cerebral film to date, Tarantino's The Hateful Eight is a supremely engaging and gorgeous homage to cinema and the Western, as well as a thought-provoking commentary on the sacrifice of sex relations to race relations.
>>
>>64156657
it's tarantino's weakest movie so far

I was actually hoping for it to end soon around the last third, tarantino didn't put any effort into the script
>>
>>64159211
WARM

BLACK

PINGAS
>>
this board fucking sux
>>
>>64159217
I did, it was great
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>64156657
A masterpiece of кинeмaтoгpaфии.

>TEПЛЫЙ ЧEPHЫЙ ХУЙ
>>
Anyone got the feet video?
>>
Fuck it, I enjoyed it.
>>
>>64160550
This one?
https://youtu.be/L8lw1AtYIwY

Volume warning to the fucking max.
>>
>>64156657
I don't watch cuckold fantasy flicks
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.