[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the Death Star had a staff of millions and Luke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: deathstar1.jpg (67 KB, 658x659) Image search: [Google]
deathstar1.jpg
67 KB, 658x659
Reminder that the Death Star had a staff of millions and Luke killed them all.

I'm sure most of the crew just needed a job and they weren't evil.
>>
>>64156453
you are trying to apply human logic to SW which won't work
the fact that the movie which portrays the murder of billions and main "good" protagonist commiting the murder of millions is considered fit for kids is hilarious though
>>
>>64156453
no one in the empire was evil
pro tip, the empire were the good guys
>>
greater good, it's a harsh reality of life.

the fact is that was a weapon that can destroy WORLDS. it needs to be destroyed as fast as possible.
>>
When you join the military you are ready to die for the cause, it's not "wrong" to kill soldiers.
>>
>>64156577
by your logic mankind should rally to destroy murrica
>>
Once you've accepted a position in a military force you take upon yourself the risk of death from the enemies of your people. They all knew what they were doing on the Death Star
>>
>>64156629

keep trying shitskin
>>
>Your employer is (literally) named "Death Star" and yet you still applied to the job
>>
>>64156577
You mean like the nuclear weapons in Iraq. Or the nuclear power development in Iran? Or maybe the nuclear power of Russia? I guess we must destroy everyone who has the power to destroy worlds but ourselves, who have the godgiven right to do so.
>>
>>64156647
sat this to me when I will melt you with jet fuel motherfucker
>>
>>64156453

>What is Clerks
>>
>>64156453
Kek they helped fire it at alderaan and killed billions so fuck em all
>>
>>64156453
Yeah this joke has been made numerous fucking times.
>>
File: c_sw2.jpg (70 KB, 550x401) Image search: [Google]
c_sw2.jpg
70 KB, 550x401
>>
sure is clerks in here
>>
>>64156668
>your employer is literally named SS Deathshead and yet you still applied to the job
>>
>>64156678

you fucking retarded nigger the death star BLEW UP A WORLD. and it was about to blow up a second one.
>>
>>64156629
But you won't pussy. America would destroy you.
>>
>>64156787
this dummies. they had already initiated violecne and were thus a valid target
>>
how does it need like a million people to operate? it's a giant laser, you just need one person to press the laser button
>>
File: black-lives-matter.jpg (142 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
black-lives-matter.jpg
142 KB, 960x639
>>64156795
most likely murrica will destroy itself in new civil war in a decade or so
too many different people for a single country
>>
>>64156829
>>64156787
Alderan was stockpiling WMDs and was a terror state.
Or are you trusting the head of a rogue state to e honest?
>>
>>64156901
In the retarded universe of SW they have FTL flight but need to manually aim all weapons in visual range
>>
>>64156901
How does it need hundreds of people to operate?
It's a giant missile, you just need one person to press the launch button.
>>
>>64156914
The Republic was the legitimate government though the Empire was just a military junta
>>
>>64157006
>Its only democracy when the jedi get what they want
>legitimate

those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable anon
>>
>>64157059
My favorite part from Ep III was that I'm pretty sure Anakin/the Jedi didn't know about the whole "playing both sides" thing until after so the jedi literally tried to assassinate the head of state for being part of a different religion and doing things they didn't like
>>
>>64156453
>reminder that that same DS blew up a populated planet earlier in the film
>>
>mfw this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKN4P_Y7yhA
>>
>>64157154
thats the thing, the jedi are a cult and the only reason the sith are bad are cause they have different views on how the force should be used
there is no reason why there couldnt be a good sith
>>
>>64157266
This would be interesting if it wasn't completely by accident that things ended up this way.
>>
>>64156577
It was for defense purposes only! The Galaxy will be invaded in the future and there needs to be a united empire to counter it!
>>
>>64157632
y-yeah empire a good boi, they dindu nuffin. dey innocent
>>
>>64157154

They knew the separatist are taking orders from a sith lord.

And they tried to assassinate the head of state for initiating a galactic civil war.
>>
>Clerks quotes for 500, Alex

-OP
>>
>>64157161
Was a good base, dindu nuffin. Ewoks on Sunday.
>>
Good.

So sick of your fucking capeshit where you battle and destroy New York City and not a single casualty. Shits for real

If it makes you feel better, they were clones and droids.
>>
>>64158221
Op literally sucked 36 dicks.
>>
>>64156453
You know sometimes when you shoot down a plane dropping soldiers on you there was a paramedic on board.
>>
If they didn't want to die maybe they shouldn't have gotten on the DEATH star
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.