[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ visitors who suffer from depression... Do movies keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Man of Perfection.gif (972 KB, 465x465) Image search: [Google]
Man of Perfection.gif
972 KB, 465x465
/tv/ visitors who suffer from depression...

Do movies keep you going? "I just got to make it till ____ comes out." and so on?

I heard a story way back about a guy who didn't commit suicide because he wanted to see The Hobbit movies.
>>
I used to keep going for vydia and movies but seeing how everything is so disappointing that hardly cuts it anymore. The only thing that takes my mind off is work, if I don't work for 2-3 days my depression sky rockets.
>>
>>64155450
>I heard a story way back about a guy who didn't commit suicide because he wanted to see The Hobbit movies.

Well, he certainly learned his lesson.
>>
>>64155450
>I heard a story way back about a guy who didn't commit suicide because he wanted to see The Hobbit movies.

Unfortunately, he's no longer with us.
>>
>>64155567
>The only thing that takes my mind off is work, if I don't work for 2-3 days my depression sky rockets.
This. Getting a week off from work is hell.
>>
depression is a meme
>>
File: pandora.jpg (900 KB, 3345x1882) Image search: [Google]
pandora.jpg
900 KB, 3345x1882
>>64155450

Many people felt depressed after seeing AVATAR because real life was so colorless and shit.
>>
Depression isn't real.
>>
>>64155450
Reminder that the only reason society wants you to survive is so that they can keep exploiting you.

Just find a painless method and end it faŠ¼.
>>
File: 1381797629870.jpg (39 KB, 467x528) Image search: [Google]
1381797629870.jpg
39 KB, 467x528
>>64155450

>tfw when you look at yourself in the mirror
>tfw you'll never look as good as Henry Cavill
>>
Watchmen kept me going for a while.

Then I went to see it and I really didn't like it that much. But it was refreshing to have negative feelings about something other than myself. Or any feelings at all, because I was on prozac at the time.

The Ultimate Cut is definitely a lot better, but overall the problem was probably that I hyped the film up too much.
>>
>>64155652

Yeah it is. It's what people get when they have dopamine problems .
>>
>>64155734
Its been years, did watchmen cure your depression?
>>
>>64155783
No.
>>
File: 1446080888980.jpg (24 KB, 400x252) Image search: [Google]
1446080888980.jpg
24 KB, 400x252
>>64155450
been treated for severe depression of years. supernatural keeps me going; i'm hanging on at least as long as dean and sam are still around
>>
File: sf.png (17 KB, 492x405) Image search: [Google]
sf.png
17 KB, 492x405
>>64155450
He probably killed himself when he saw how bad they were.

No, movies don't keep me going, /tv/ WAS my only reason to live, it was what made me want to be awake but with all these star wars threads, I don't know what to do, the boar is basically all about star wars and I have zero interest in that, these last 2 weeks have been a nightmare to me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.