[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, my wife's son wants me to take him to see this movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Guys, my wife's son wants me to take him to see this movie in imax 3D, is it worth it? I will be paying for my wife, her son, and their friends. Afterwards when we get home I am going to microwave them some grilled cheese sandwiches because I know the theatre is going to gouge me on snack prices.
>>
>>64154668

>my wife's son

He is black, right?
>>
Is this the part where I call you a cuck
>>
>>64154690
of course

>>64154708
now /tv/ is starting to catch on
>>
>>64154668
These force c,uck memes need to die already s mh
>>
>>64154761
cuck isn't censored anymore broham
>>
>>64154668
and what does your wife's boyfriend think about this ?
>>
>>64154966
He is annoyed that he is not coming along but he had the wife and her son last weekend so this weekend its my turn to have them.
>>
>>64154668
>"my wife's son"
>lel look how good at memes I am guys :^)
>>
>>64155024
Feed everybody before you leave, that way the kids won't bother you about the concession stand.
Get a handjob from your wife before you leave. That will mellow you out and let you able to take the nonsense that comes with taking a fuckload of people into a movie.
Don't go to the imax if you're paying. If the other kids pay, go for it. Fuck 'em
Stop sucking so many dicks. Stop dating girls you let suck other guys dicks. Date teen virgins if possible.
>>
>>64154668
>I am going to microwave them some grilled cheese sandwiches
>microwave grilled cheese sandwiches
>>
>>64155820
>Afterwards when we get home
>Afterwards when we get home
>pay attn
>>
Man you guys really eat up this low quality b8 eh?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.