[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
King of queens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Every_one_of_them_is_punchable.jpg (206 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Every_one_of_them_is_punchable.jpg
206 KB, 1024x768
I don't understand. What is the appeal of cuck of queens? Is it because it's american and there's something culturally about it that's inherently funny? I think I have a fair grasp of what kind of people they're supposed to represent, but I still just can't find anything even remotely funny, or even beyond that, likable about this show.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-05-19h09m20s64.png (412 KB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-05-19h09m20s64.png
412 KB, 640x272
>>64153800
OP Confirmed for troll.
>>
>>64153800
Arthur is insane and can be somewhat amusing. Like in a flashback when his dad was played by Ben Stiller
>>
>>64153842
Arthur is insane is like the one thing that's even recognizable as a joke most of the time, but then, it felt flat with me in the first place, and the annoying as fuck overacting just means that it gets less and less amusing over time.
>>
The first few seasons are rather funny before they started recycling the same character jokes over and over and made Carrie violently abusive. Also the overall setting is extremely comfy because that feel when you'll never be an overweight sports enthusiast delivery driver from Queens with a hot wife and a funny black best friend.
>>
MY EYES ARE GETTING WEARY
>>
>>64153800
it's incredibly cucky to be honest

carrie proffesses her love for black men several times

right there in the first episode she's like "DENZEL WASHINGTON..WOAH" etc
>>
>>64153922
Yeah I've heard people found it comforting, but doug is so inconsiderate, crass and stupid that I couldn't find much sympathy for him, carrie as well is so cold that I couldn't relate to her.
>>
>>64154045
that's one of the most appealing themes. Doug should for all intensive purposes be a totally loathsome character but he's hysterical and that's why we love him

the best episodes are where he makes up a little lie to Carrie to get something he wants, but the lie ends up snowballing into something huge
>>
>>64154199
>but he's hysterical
Yeah, and that's the problem, I'm not seeing that at all.
And I don't like that premise either.
>>
Arthur is funny
Spence is funny, especially in combination with Arthur
Doug can be funny
Carrie sort of hot in the beginning
It's overall a very comfy show
>>
They pay a dog walker to take their Father-in-law on walks.
>>
>>64154241
stop trying to be so edgy kid
>>
>>64154497
>being this upset that someone doesn't like a show that is generally considered bad.
>>
>>64153800
Like many successful tv shows it helps if you can find something relate-able like>>64154399
My mother and I could not stop laughing at the idea of doing this to my grandmother
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.