[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the "no falcon," light goes on and a majestic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tim-heidecker.jpg (184 KB, 615x780) Image search: [Google]
tim-heidecker.jpg
184 KB, 615x780
>mfw the "no falcon," light goes on and a majestic Peregrine swoops by anyway
>>
>go see new star wars with falcon because I hear there's a millenial falcon in the film
>film ends and there was no falcons in it
>falcon gives me this dissapointed look the whole ride home
>>
Anyone else feel fucking tired of having the cinema jester target you every fucking time you go to watch a movie?

He keeps stealing my cinema meals and fucking my shit up just for gags and everybody around me laughs at me. I cant even act mad because "its just a prank bro".
>>
>like to bring falcon to the theater
>there's no falcon check room
>falcons not allowed inside theater

guess i'll leave my falcon at home
>>
>scary part in flick happens
>falcon grabs onto my dick on "accident" again

shit hurts, bros
>>
>>64153376
Everytime I buy the ticket the cashier whispers to my ear "you're the cinema jester, you're the cinema jester" like this happens every time. I wish they'd pick someone else but no it's always me.
>>
>>64153491
Single?
You get to wear the jingle-jingle
>>
>go to see Star Wars
>it's NO FALCON night
>someone doesn't turn off the rat doors
>movie starts
>rats released
>can't movie over screaming of those getting bitten
>run out
>leave date to fend for herself
>cry myself to sleep that night
>>
>>64153491
do you not get your cinema club member card punched each time you're selected?

after you get chosen 8 times, you get a guaranteed week off from jester duties.
>>
>go to cinema the other night
>confidently approach the boner inspection machine (5.75 so the mandatory 5.5 isn't really a problem unless it's cold or I have "stage fright")
>they've bumped it up to 6'
>can't turn around and have to go through the humiliation of failing and being spanked

oh well, didn't want to see Peanuts that much anyway
>>
>he doesn't sit in the avian free cinema seating area

glorious patrician heated seating, the popcorn mandrill feeding hot buttered kernels to me like grapes to a roman emperor you plebs are missing out, only downside is the NSP compliance after performance
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.