[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Child's Wonderment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
So, I took my 6-year-old son to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Amidst the explosions and general shenanigans, he seemed particularly captivated with the young heroine of the film, every time she was on screen. My son's eyes would light up in awe and bewilderment.

After the film I asked him, "did you like that movie?" to which he eagerly nodded and replied, "yes." I continued, "what did you like about it?" "The girl!" he said, and smiled. "Oh?" I asked, "what about the girl did you like?"

He gave me his most dazzling smile and told me, "she never gets hurt, it was good."
>>
You Swedish by any chance?
>>
My wife's son liked that Finn was a strong black guy, reminded him of his dad. I got him a Finn toy with some of my allowance money.
>>
>>64151987
my wife's son the thread.
>>
So, I took my wife's 6-year-old son to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Amidst the explosions and general shenanigans, he seemed particularly captivated with the young hero of the film, every time he was on screen. My son's (in spirit not blood) eyes would light up in awe and bewilderment.

After the film I asked him, "did you like that movie?" to which he eagerly nodded and replied, "YEA NIGGA." I continued, "what did you like about it?" "The other brotha with the light saber and sheeit!" he said, and smiled. "Oh?" I asked, "what about that powerful dark skinned man did you like?"

He gave me his most dazzling smile and told me, "he looked like the homies that visit mommy when your cracka ass is at work, shit's cash."
>>
>identifying with a girl

your son is a trap
>>
File: 1429510147954.jpg (118 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
1429510147954.jpg
118 KB, 497x640
cool thread guys
>>
>>64152077
Its either the girl or Han, no other white heroes in the entire film.
>>
ITT: a bunch of morons who don't know that OP is subtly criticizing the "Mary Sue" aspect of Rey
>>
>>64152117
Are you retarded?

He is saying that the kid loves that movie because of Mary Sue aspects.

It is family movie and you are pathetic if you want some realism from it.
>>
This is the gayest thing I've seen today

Go back to reddit
>>
>>64152264
Hello /v/eddit
>>
File: 1433637492521.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
1433637492521.gif
2 MB, 480x292
>>64151987
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
You're all soooo, soooooooo stupid.
I bet you thought After Earth was a good movie too huh?
>>
My girlfriends son really enjoyed the movie, but he complained that his mother couldnt make it to the movie
>>
>>64152202
>He is saying that the kid loves that movie because of Mary Sue aspects.

Yeah that's the point.
>>
>>64153015
I'm sure she had bigger things to take care of.
>>
>>64151987

MMM YES

TROLLING

MOFT DROLL
>>
My wife's son really liked the Finn, I asked him why afterwards and he just said "because he looks like Mommy's boyfriend."

What a stupid reason, why do kids have to have such shit taste.
>>
>>64153015
I feel like you're trying to make a cuck joke, but not quite succeeding. You're implying that the girlfriend has a son that's not yours, ie that you're dating a single mother, but not that she's currently dating another man.
It may also be that you're not making a cuck joke at all and are telling the truth, in which case just ignore this post.
>>
>>64151987
>My son's eyes would light up in awe and bewilderment.

Because he was born a fag.
>>
Really? My wife's son hated it. It was a huge waste of time seeing considering I'm only allowed to spend two days a week with him.
>>
>My wife of ten years' seven year old son and I went to see Star Wars episode 8 as my wife was working from home as a sex worker for refugees
>I asked him to hide a bag of sweets for me as it is illegal to search persons of colour and The Watchman is not well known for his non religious winter holiday spirit
>He agreed with a grin on his face 'Sho muhfugga, I gots ya' he said as he smacked his lips and sucked his teeth
>As we passed under the freezing glare of the iron towers the little scamp piped up 'Hol up, dis honky stuck dese sweets all up in my ass crack, muhfugga sez he wants to lick my ball sweat!'
>I had to laugh as they dragged me off, he's such a rascal.
>>
>>64152077

Or maybe he's not gay like you.
>>
>>64151987
>girl lives alone on planet half her childhood and early adult life
>does hard and dangerous work day in and day out for next to nothing
>tries to pilot millennium falcon and almost crashes it in first 30 seconds
>tries to set off some device and accidentally lets dangerous monsters loose
>goes to fire gun and doesn't even think to turn safety off, almost gets killed
>cannot outrun man in cloak slowly walking toward her
>gets captured
>gets saved by 2 men and a wookie
>thrown against tree
>wins lightsaber fight at the last second because "the force"
>>
>>64152068
>tfw when i stole this to post on pol
>>
>>64152202
>"It's a family movie"
>"just turn off your brain and enjoy it"
Things TFA cucks say.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.