[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinion on this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: quentin-tarantino.jpg (75 KB, 606x622) Image search: [Google]
quentin-tarantino.jpg
75 KB, 606x622
Your opinion on this man?
>>
>>64151598
makes entertaining movies
>>
>>
>>64151598
Makes movies with plots based around his ever changing deviant fetishes.
>>
>>64151598
Past his prime by two movies.
>>
>>64151598
meme director
>>
>>64151598
I like his movies but in every interview he is in he is such is such a weird fucker.
I do not like to be around people like, they are so fidgety.
Also is he Australian? He did an accent for Django
>>
What's going on here?
>>
Peaking early: the director
>>
>>64151639
Hateful 8 is by far the best of his last few movies.
>>
>>64151624
:
>>
He's a cunt who can only do violent comedy pastiches of other people's ideas.
>>
What's going on here?
>>
Extremely autistic, older films were great and slowly they've turned to pure shit. Typical douchebag liberal Hollywood type.
>>
>>64151650
Google says he's from Tennessee
>>
>>64151694
isn't this true for most directors though?
>>
>>64151598
He hasn't made a good movie since Jackie Brown
>>
>>64151738
>Cuckatino
>Dan Schneider
What is wrong with Tennessee?
>>
>>64151671
>>
our guy
>>
>>64151800
>>
Plagiarist with connections.
>>
>>64151739
Seriously. What the FUCK does that even mean?

Why did you bother to say that, it's totally meaningless?

Did you read what I said at all before reacting?
>>
File: 1357153515716.png (17 KB, 441x457) Image search: [Google]
1357153515716.png
17 KB, 441x457
>tfw you don't know what the 3:16 meme is about
>>
>>64151880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU
>>
One trick pony.
Praised for his bantz but he just recycles the same dialogs. At this point how little he is willing to step out of his comfort zone expanding his art is telling of his ineptitude.
>>
>>64151760
its shaped like a trapezium
>>
>>64151950
pretentious twat: the post
>>
>>64151598
I think it shows, quentin
>>
File: 18dc12473.png (6 KB, 45x45) Image search: [Google]
18dc12473.png
6 KB, 45x45
>>
He makes really good movies.
I'm not sure why /tv/ hates him so much. Is it because of his obnoxious personality? Or is it because he is popular?
>>
U
>>
makes shitty popcorn flicks only edgy teenagers like
>>
http://youtu.be/QiVYtso6X0M
>>
UNO
>>
>>64151661
That isn't saying much To Be Honest-Senpai
>>
>>64152780

Pretty much this. I don't hate him, he's just like the shit on my shoe: it stinks, but I clean it off then I forget about it.
>>
>>64151869
Isn't this true for most posters though?
>>
>>64152934
Seriously. What the FUCK does that even mean?

Why did you bother to say that, it's totally meaningless?

Did you read what I said at all before reacting?
>>
>>64151598
One of the ugliest people I've ever seen

Hasn't made a good movie since Pulp Fiction
>>
Makes pretty good films , has the worst cameos ever
>>
During one of his appearences for the Tyra Banks show Quentin let out an audible fart during the interview.

It is humourous because this event occurred after after Tyra had invited several female models onto the stage, in an attempt to get Quentin to reveal more about his well known foot fetish.

The fart incident occurs specifically after one of the models suggests that Quentin may be able able to touch her feet for free.

Humour is derived from the implication that Quentin's reaction to sexual arousal is to uncontrollably fart.

Shortly after Quentin lets out a moderately loud fart, but not before expressing a look of both surprise and fear on his face upon realising that a ball of Methane is well past the point of no return and about to leave his sphinchter

The clear emotions shown on his face add to the humourous nature of the video.

Strangely enough nobody seems to notice the fart, and the incident is not reported at all except by one Italian man who on the video in question posts the comment "Uno Farto at 3:17".
>>
He understands lighting for his movies.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.