[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of anakin's fall to the dark side was the fault
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: haydenchristensen.jpg (283 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
haydenchristensen.jpg
283 KB, 1920x1200
How much of anakin's fall to the dark side was the fault of the jedi order?
>>
100%

All they had to do was send the $500 to buy his mom from Watto
>>
>>64151214
Watto doesn't accept dollars.
>>
File: well all of it.jpg (42 KB, 634x504) Image search: [Google]
well all of it.jpg
42 KB, 634x504
>>64151160
they knew he was unstable and kept teasing him by giving him an half assed promotions.its hard to root for the jedi in the prequels they are terrible.
>>
>>64151459
i agree, prequel jedi seemed to be far too up their own asses and involved with things they had no business being apart of.

it was a government institution instead of a wizard/religious one.
>>
Anakin did nothing wrong
>>
>>64151271
dollars are a jewish currency and watto is a space jew. of course he'd accept them.
>>
>>64151459
uh no they'd promote anakin fairly if he actually acted like a jedi, he was a moody little bitch

people forget that the council were the oldest, most powerful and wisest of thousands of jedi anakin was made a jedi knight after crying about it for so long

then he not long after he already wanted to be a master and put on the council before anybody else all he cared about was power from the very start he never was a proper jedi
>>
>>64151459
>"Count Dooku is amassing a huge army, he's building an army to slaughter thousands"

>Samuel Windu:"That's impossible, he was once a Jedi and is incapable of doing bad things"

Seriously it's like the Jedi forgot who the sith were, that they still exist and that they've had previous Jedi fall to the dark side.

Prequel Jedi had their head up their ass, and in I honestly think that there were too many Jedi in that universe for them to have made a valid impact when Order 66 was executed.
>>
I'm not sure why people would root for an organization that kidnapped people from birth to involuntarily indoctrinate them in dogma that denies individualism, emotions, and independent thinking.
>>
>>64151812
>indoctrinate them in dogma that denies individualism, emotions, and independent thinking.

Not to mention that controls all force users to follow their way of life and only their way of life. You're also not allowed to have positive emotions, family, or friends.

That stupid shit didn't make sense, they weren't supposed to have attachments but every Jedi master had some kind of close relationship with their padawans.
>>
>>64151763
yes but they didn't actually know he was a sith at the time

they just thought he wanted to change things with politics after he left the jedi order
>>
>>64151160
all of it
In the George Lucas sequels, Luke was going to discover the redpill about jedi vs sith
>>
>>64151625
I believe that was the point Lucas was trying to convey. The Jedi had become to arrogant they needed to be culled that is how Anakin brought balance to the force.
>>
>>64151625
that's what Lucas tried to say in AotC
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.