[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got laid watching The Phantom Menace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: starwarsshadow.jpg (21 KB, 351x499) Image search: [Google]
starwarsshadow.jpg
21 KB, 351x499
It's official, now the worst of the saga is AOTC.
>>
>>64151001
She said no timestamp
>>
>>64151001
agreed
>>
>the worst of the saga is AOTC

That's already universally accepted
>>
>>64151001
It already was.
>>
Did JarJar make her wet or was it so borring you just fucked instead.
>>
>>64152023
>>64151001
Episode VII is the worst of the saga
And the prequels are way better than the originals
>great acting
>great dialogue
>great visuals
>pottery
>ideas
>soul
>>
>>64152159
>>great acting
>>great dialogue
You tried too hard.
>>
>>64152343
>le plinkett drone
ebin
>>
>>64152159
How could this happen to memes?
I made my mistakes
Got nowhere to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to memes?
>>
>>64151001
A communications disruption could mean only one thing: intercourse
>>
Please tell me you vigorously pounded her at the start of Duel of the Fates and then came when Darth Maul was cut in half.
>>
>NOW THIS IS PODRACING!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.