[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to introduce my wife's son to Star Wars.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: star wars.jpg (32 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
star wars.jpg
32 KB, 620x320
I'm trying to introduce my wife's son to Star Wars. What's the best order for me to show them to him?
>>
>wife's son Is this a new /tv/ meme??
>>
Machete order. 4 then 5, then after vader reveal watch 2 and 3 to show baker's origin, then watch 6 as a conclusion.
>>
1 then 5 then 3 then 3 then 6 then 2
>>
>>64150601
Its an /sp/ meme. I am surprised it took this long to get here smhtbhfam
>>
>>64150601

Yes, just ignore it
>>
>>64150701
>Machete order
you mean the big bang theory order?
>>
>>64150577
Hi Memer.

Correct order:

6>2>4>7>1>5>3
>>
>>64150577
Machete: IV - V - II - III - VI
>>
>>64150747
Are /sp/ even allowed memes anymore? That board is so cucked.
>>
>>64152130
Explain why the machete order is good
>>
None of them.
>>
>>64150577

Why are you taking care of another man's progeny, you cuck
>>
File: 55P2tGD.gif (2 MB, 510x316) Image search: [Google]
55P2tGD.gif
2 MB, 510x316
>>64152148
http://www.nomachetejuggling.com/2011/11/11/the-star-wars-saga-suggested-viewing-order/
>>
Release order is the only objectively correct choice.
>>
>>
>>64150577
stop with this tired fucking meme
i was in the last thread and im sure you made one on /mu/ aswell

please stop responding to this with cuck maymays its just a way for op to get his thread to the top
>>
>>64152278
It's the American way
>>
>>64152148
As someone who never saw anything, you get to experience the big Vader reveal in V, then you can take II and III as a flashback of sorts, I doesn't add shit.
If you see prequels first, reveal is blown at the end of III.
If you see OT first and end with III, it doesn't feel like an end at all.
You could also argue about Yoda's minor reveal, you won't expect that little shit to be a Jedi Master those few seconds Luke meet him until he introduces himself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.