[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they both forget who Anakin Skywalker actually is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: luke is anakin's son.jpg (199 KB, 960x1080) Image search: [Google]
luke is anakin's son.jpg
199 KB, 960x1080
Did they both forget who Anakin Skywalker actually is?
>>
OP confirmed for fucking retard.
>>
>>64150477
They both assumed Padme's kids died with her.
>>
bravo lucas
>>
They don't consider Anakin Skywalker to be the same person as Darth Vader.

Point of view, etc.
>>
Did they change sheev's face in the reeditions? Wew
>>
>>64150477
Sheev and Vader didn't know Padme's children lived. Still stupid how Sheev refers to Anakin as some other guy right in front of his face.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>"Twisted by the Dark Side, young Skywalker has become. The boy you trained, gone he is... Consumed by Darth Vader."
>>
Anakin died when he became darth vader
they are one and the same but different altogether
>>
>>64150590
oh

Wouldn't it make more sense at the end for Vader to say then: "Luke, Anakin Skywalker is your father" instead of "I am" (=Vader)
>>
>>64150593
To make it look like Sheev from Jedi, but instead made it look like a guy in a Sheev mask.
>>
>>64150477
lol. you fans keep proving how big of a hack this overhyped peace of shit franchise is
>>
>>64150477
What kind of fucked up version is this?
I have the iTunes saga so no doubt it's special edition but it doesn't have this fucked up dialogue. He just calls him "young Skywalker"
>>
Its just Lucas being an ass and trying to throw you off his scent
>>
>>64150748
https://youtu.be/tRsDLIPVsic?t=179

>4 versions
>>
>>64150748
It was changed again in the latest BluRay release.

The original dialogue is probably the best at not giving anything away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKtciRCVpFE
>>
>>64150659
Vader still secretly thinks of himself as Anakin, but Sheev wants him to abandon that identity. Sheev was telling him this shit to test him.
>>
>>64150897
Original Emperor looks far more menacing than edited Emperor
>>
>Guy name Luke Skywalker infamously destroys the Death Star.
>Vader has to be told that Luke might be related to Anakin Skywalker.

Vader's stupidity transcends even the prequels.
>>
File: Daisy Ridley.png (237 KB, 651x780) Image search: [Google]
Daisy Ridley.png
237 KB, 651x780
>>64150703
>assmad LOTR fan throwing his keyboard at the cement basement walls of his parents house because of all the Star Wars threads
>>
>>64151119
>Skywalker must be a common name

Like Smith, were is fairly common, but you never asume two smiths are related at first.
>>
>>64151154
I want to use my tongue to tickle her gums while she laughs.
>>
>>64151154
>ass
>mad
>>
>>64151119
Yeah I am sure that Luke sent out a message to the imperials saying "I'm Luke skywalker, welcome to destroying the Death Star"
>>
>>64150659
>Luke, Anakin Skywalker is your father

lmao he already knew that dumbass
>>
File: do it2.jpg (40 KB, 499x437) Image search: [Google]
do it2.jpg
40 KB, 499x437
>>64151119
Are you fucking retarded? Vader already knew, the opening crawl says Vader was looking for him. He was just acting dumb in front of Sheev because he planned on using to Luke to overthrow him.
>>
>>64153586
I always felt that was one aspect that was too neglected in ROTJ. Vader literally tells Luke "hey let's go fuck the Emperor up. Fuck him" but in ROTJ he's back to being the Emperor's pussy.
>>
>>64150477
Granted I dislike the changed dialogue, It appears Vader wants to keep Luke to himself and is feigning ignorance.
>>
>>64153890
It's because he realized that he couldn't convince Luke to join the darkside alone. He needed Sheev's help. He's also willfuly subserviant to Palpy - possibly due to the nature of his suit and the inability for life support systems to keep him alive without dark side magic.
>>
>>64150477
Anakin didn't even know his children were born you cucks. He was turning into a delicious steak when Padme gave birth.
>>
>>64150477
> he writes all them at the same time
>>
>>64155949
But he knew she was Keith Cheggars
>>
>>64153890
>I always felt that was one aspect that was too neglected in ROTJ. Vader literally tells Luke "hey let's go fuck the Emperor up. Fuck him" but in ROTJ he's back to being the Emperor's pussy.

Literally spelled out for you in the movies dialogue

"Obi-Wan once thought as you do. You don't know the power of the dark side! I must obey my master"
>>
>>64153396

I'm imagining the Rebel Alliance made a promotional video out of the battle of Yavin with GoPro helmet cams and Jackass - style intros

>"My name is Luke Skywalker, and this is the Death Star Trench Run!" *punk rock begins to play*
>>
>>64151119
Reeditions
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.