[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have ten seconds to defend capeshit >Deadpool >Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: capeshit.jpg (25 KB, 350x324) Image search: [Google]
capeshit.jpg
25 KB, 350x324
You have ten seconds to defend capeshit

>Deadpool
>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>Captain America: Civil War
>X-Men: Apocalypse
>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2
>Suicide Squad
>Gambit
>Doctor Strange
>Killing Joke Animated
>Batman: Bad Blood Animated
>Justice League v Titans Animated

This is just fucking 2016

2017:
>Bloodshot
>Wolverine sequel
>Guardians of the Galaxy sequel
>Wonder Woman
>Fantastic Four 2
>ANOTHER FUCKING SPIDER-MAN
>ANOTHER FUCKING THOR
>Justice League: Part One
>LEGO Batman

2018:
>Black Panther
>Flash
>ANOTHER FUCKING AVENGERS
>ANOTHER FUCKING ANT-MAN
>ANOTHER FUCKING X-MEN
>ANOTHER FUCKING SPIDER-MAN
>FUCKING AQUAMAN

2019:
>CAPTAIN MARVEL
>Shazam, whatever the fuck that is
>ANOTHER ANOTHER FUCKING AVENGERS
>ANOTHER JUSTICE LEAGUE
>Inhumans, again, literally who

2020:
>Cyborg from Teen Titans getting his own movie
>some untitled unspecified Marvel movie
>FUCKING GREEN LANTERN AGAIN
>another untitled unspecified Marvel movie
>a fucking THIRD untitled unspecified Marvel movie
>REDDITPOOL 2 IS ALREADY FUCKING PLANNED
>100 Bullets, AKA Who Fucking Cares: The Movie: The Game
>Yet another two Spider-Man movies
>even more untitled Batman, Superman, and a fucking Venom movie

And don't forget new Disney's™ Star Wars® every year for the foreseeable future

When will this shitty industry crash so we can get real films again?
>>
>>64148308
Eventually normies will get sick of this torrent of shit and it'll stop. I expect it to happen in late 2016 or early in 2017.
>>
File: meseeks.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
meseeks.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
tfw someone disses shazam
>>
>>64148308
>a dozen movies of one genre a year
>out of hundreds and hundreds of other movies
>including dozens of (lol) "real films"
This is just too flat-out retarded to be anything but tired bait
>>
File: Jimbo.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
Jimbo.png
307 KB, 361x501
You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
Even knowing the names of all those films is too much effort, OP. Just go to the local art house cinema or something, they need your dosh.
>>
File: Donatello_and_leonardo_(tmnt3).jpg (78 KB, 618x406) Image search: [Google]
Donatello_and_leonardo_(tmnt3).jpg
78 KB, 618x406
>>64148308
>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2
>Capeshit

Kill yourself my mane
>>
File: dance rick ross.gif (146 KB, 419x206) Image search: [Google]
dance rick ross.gif
146 KB, 419x206
>>64148308
>animated movie
those dont count
also
>CW
>black panther
>shazam
>green lantern corps
>>
>>64148494

My local art house is still showing The Martian, I want to know how they fucked up so bad.
>>
>>64148308
They're fun, entertaining movies.
>>
File: hoverboard.jpg (44 KB, 800x454) Image search: [Google]
hoverboard.jpg
44 KB, 800x454
>>64148438
>those dozen movies consistently dominate the box office and easily out-meme any legitimate example of cinema
>all anyone will talk about for months prior to and after their release
>entire year dominated by discussion of capeshit
>this is somehow okay

normies, everyone
>>
>>64148497
>le teenagers who mutate into ninja turtles XDD
>not capeshit

u wot
>>
>>64148659
g8 b8 m8
>>
>>64148308
I'm sorry to say this, OP, but you just don't like fun.

Lighten up, bro. :^)
>>
File: bait_of_high_quality.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
bait_of_high_quality.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>64148709
>>
>>64148308
All The Punisher movies
>>
File: 3.jpg (444 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
444 KB, 1280x720
>implying this won't be awesome
>>
>tfw you get called a pleb for liking capeshit

I've read comics since I was a kid and after years of shitty live action adaptations, we are finally starting to get some good ones. Call me a pleb all you want but I'm so hyped that we are living in the golden age of cape movies. Never thought I'd live to see the day where a GotG movie was good and made them a household name. It'll most likely fizzle out one day but until then, I'm gonna enjoy the fuck out of them.
>>
Normies are tired of this shit anyway. It's all about space shit now.
>>
>>64149052
>I've read comics since I was a kid
>golden age of cape movies

>>>/co/ncer
>>
>>64148638
Okay and your point is? People will also talk about the films not related to capeshit. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to watch them. Like the other anon said, there will still be hundreds of good films in 2016 that aren't capeshit. You act like there aren't still good movies coming out. Those movies appeal to the common audience so of course they will be generic. But there are also still competent films by good directors who will no doubt make great films next year. Chill the fuck out.
>>
>>64148659

But that never happened faget
>>
>>64149052
But they are not good. They are generic and formulaic as fuck. How do you not get sick of this shit. Every single marvel movie feels like the same one over and over.
>>
>>64149052
>since I was a kid
There you go, you never grew out of you childhood and matured. You are a manchild
>>
>>64148638
>those dozen movies consistently dominate the box office
>the biggest box office hits this year were star war (a sci fantasy action movie) jurassic park (a sci fantasy action movie), spectre (a spy action movie), and the avengers (capeshit).

WOW, it's almost like people like action movies with pretty pictures.
>>
File: great_post!.gif (3 MB, 386x286) Image search: [Google]
great_post!.gif
3 MB, 386x286
>>64150993
>>
>>64150993
Star Wars is basically capeshit and nostalgiabait.
Jurassic World is nostalgiabait.
James Bond is the original capeshit.
And yes, capeshit is also capeshit.
>>
>>64148308
>When will this shitty industry crash so we can get real films again?
I'm sure those shitty rom-coms and b movies that keep being made every year has lead to the industry crashing. What about those syfy films?
>>
>>64148308
>Deadpool

Deadpool is a film genetically engineerd to appeal to imdbspawn /v/edditors with no sense of sophisication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic. This is a flick at best and will rightfully ruin ryan reynolds career.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.