[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daughter of the supposed chosen one Her father had a higher medichlorian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (88 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
88 KB, 480x270
Daughter of the supposed chosen one
Her father had a higher medichlorian count than Yoda

Shes basically never even used the force, not even by accident, apart from her internal GPS to find Luke

Are we really to believe shes never used her powers properly, not even in anger considering she lost her dad, nearly lost her brother, has been captured many times, basically lost her son, and lost her main love interest in Han Solo too
>>
Yep you are supposed to accept awful writing.
>>
>>64148101

Used 100% of her force abilities on hairstyles.
>>
>>64148101
Was I the only one who thought time (and drugs) have not been good to Ms. Fisher... I mean, God damn, she looked and sounded fucking awful. I'm kinda wishing they never had brought her back.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1000x739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1000x739
>>64148101
DNA is a bitch.
>>
>>64148101
Even if you are strong in the force it's kind of hard to use advanced techniques without proper training.
>>
>>64148101
>Are we really to believe shes never used her powers properly, not even in anger considering she lost her dad, nearly lost her brother, has been captured many times, basically lost her son, and lost her main love interest in Han Solo too

Well yeah
>>
>>64148147
Past menopause, women tend to go bad.
>>
"That boy is our last hope"
"No, there is another"

>never actually used the force for the next 30+ years despite knowing about it and obviously feeling it.

Apparently it's not hard to train yourself because Rei mastered most Jedi techniques in minutes.
>>
>>64148168

In his anger Anakin basically destroyed a whole room of solid metal without training
>>
>>64148101
Leia is clearly less talented than Luke. She's more like her mother than her father. That said, her ability to command so many people and her success as a politician may be due to her connection to the Force.
>>
File: expiration-date.jpg (93 KB, 301x350) Image search: [Google]
expiration-date.jpg
93 KB, 301x350
>>64148187
So women are basically a carton of milk with an expiration date. Good to know.
>>
File: ReyHS-Fathead.png (351 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
ReyHS-Fathead.png
351 KB, 450x600
>>64148168

>it's kind of hard to use advanced techniques without proper training.

LOL
>>
>>64148235
What? He had been a Jedi for over a decade when that happened.
>>
>>64148261
meant for >>64148213
>>
>>64148101
Doesn't fuckin' Luke tell her at the Ewok village >"You have that power too, and in time you will learn to use it as I have"

So what the fuck happened? Did she choose not to use it?
>>
>>64148261

Luke was also told once by Ben on the Falcon, "LET GO OF YOUR SENSES" and he could already deflect laser shots from the test droid.

Leia knew of her force connection for 30+yrs and did nothing.
>>
>>64148301
Maybe Leia just didn't want to be a Jedi? Did you consider that?
>>
>>64148322
ppshhh. Women.
>>
>>64148250
Indeed, JJ is a hack.
>>
Maybe she didn't want to use the force out of fear of being a target for the Sith
>>
Your force needs to awaken first like with Rey and then bam you're a Jedi
>>
>>64148101

She's a twin.

1 twin got all the force shit, the other got nothing but a stupid haircut.

Based Lucas, not like those niggers at Disney.
>>
>>64148165

Right looks like shit
Middle is handsome AF
Left not as handsome as middle, but taller
>>
>>64148101
>medichlorians
This shit will never be mentioned again in the canon, also it wasn't a thing in the OT and it shouldn't have been in the prequels either.
>>
>make a decent children's fantasy trilogy
>autists spend decades analyzing each inconsistency

wew
>>
>>64148101

She uses her internal GPS to tell that Han is kill.
>>
>>64148147
She sounds likes she's been smoking ten packs a day since star wars was over.
>>
>>64148301
Maybe she didn't want to be a jedi? Her father was seduced to the dark side so maybe that out her off. She was good at the political stuff I think she chose to focus on that.
>>
At least in the old EU she became a Jedi
>>
>>64148779
>those droopy eyes
>handsome
ok memelord
>>
>>64148187
>past menopause and Tony Montana levels of charlie
Fixed
>>
I have a feeling Leia is going to get killed off too at some point. I'd think it was cool if she actually used some force powers before she goes out. Like she's probably trained, she just doesn't go around telling everyone she's a space wizard and putting an even bigger target on her back
>>
>>64151277
this

plus she couldnt be a proper Jedi bc she was in a relationship with Han and had a child?
>>
Disney fucked up
In the EU Leia became a Jedi Knight
>>
>>64148165
They're fucking twins
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.