[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never marry qt 3.14 Roslin and win the war with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>You will never marry qt 3.14 Roslin and win the war with based Frey allies

Why Robb?
>>
For a potato sack wearing jewess. I don't get it either.
>>
Oona Chaplin finally got her tits out this year, if anyone cares
>>
File: 986496.jpg (1 MB, 2832x4256) Image search: [Google]
986496.jpg
1 MB, 2832x4256
>your husband is dead
>your sons are dead
>your daughter is missing and was probably raped to death and left in some ditch
>your remaining daughter has been forced to marry a lecherous, drunk, midget
>your father just died
>your only remaining son is laughing at your father's funeral right in front of everybody
>his vacant-eyed foreign wife keeps touching you at arms length like some autist
>all your grandchildren will be either dwarfs or retards

Being Cat is suffering.
>>
>caring about this show still

wew
>>
>>64148372
where?
>>
>>64148372
You're gonna have to substantiate that claim m8
>>
>>64148372
Caring about spics
>>
>>64148507

Fuck Cat. Her, Lysa, and Sansa caused more destruction than the entire Targaryon family combined.

Fucking Tully females are Westeros' bane.
>>
>>64148629
IdolizedRipeBobcat

Gfy cat
>>
>>64147897
>win the war with based Frey allies

You're the kind of dipshit who could get violently bummed and pissed on by all the guys in House Frey (including Walder*) and would continue to insist with tears streaming from your eyes and blood from your rent asshole that they were your "based allies". You don't matter.

* but not Ser Stevron, Perwyn or Alesander, obviously
>>
>>64149084

Or Olyvar, now I think of it.
>>
File: Oona-Chaplin-3.jpg (114 KB, 719x1024) Image search: [Google]
Oona-Chaplin-3.jpg
114 KB, 719x1024
>>64148829
Yes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.