[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REYLO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1254x1243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1254x1243
There's no way they won't be a thing by the time this trilogy is over. I doubt they're related.
>>
But if they are related it makes it so much hotter.
>>
I bet they both have nice feet. I would like to take turns sucking on their toes while they make out with each and feel each other up.
>>
>>64147741
Rey and Kylo are related.

Finn and Poe will hook up.
>>
Rey is Luke's daughter.

So they are related, they're cousins.
>>
>>64147856

Mistake.

Kylo will find Finn in the snow deserts of Hoth and Finn will disrobe Kylo and force him to suck on his big black dingus until he dies.
>>
File: 543.png (1 MB, 1676x944) Image search: [Google]
543.png
1 MB, 1676x944
Daisy thread?
>>
>Rey will force Kylo to the light side by fucking the dark side out of him by wearing a strap on and pounding into his boypussy until there is no evil left
>>
>>64147741
Since the first movie is just fan fiction with a high budget I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

In all seriousness, can he actually be redeemed? Before the prequels Vader really didn't do anything irredeemable on screen and he did give his life for his redemption. Is the same thing going to happen to Kylo? He's gonna sacrifice himself to say Rey or some shit like that?
>>
>>64148129
Ok, mate
>>
>>64147741
>>64148129
>>64148309
Why is she so pretty, bros?
>>
>>64148577

Because you're attracted to slags, my m8
>>
>>64148184
my dick twitched reading this what's wrong with me
>>
File: eee.gif (1 MB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
eee.gif
1 MB, 126x126
>>64148599
>reading the Sun
>>
>>64147741
>tfw reylo became the most popular ship instead of finnxrey

I doubt Disney will ever make it happen though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.