[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>swn give you throat cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
>swn give you throat cancer
>>
that's ok this thread already gave me cancer
>>
her vagina must be toxic or something
>>
So if he just ate her ass out he'd be fine?
>>
>>64147632
he is a cunt for saying that about his wife,he could have at least pretended the cancer was from some bad fish or something.
>>
So how does nasty cunt give you cancer?
>>
>>64147775
>woman has hpv
>eat her out and contract it
>hpv has a direct link to cancer
>>
>>64147822
Im dumb whats hpv
>>
>>64147869
http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm
>>
Id let CZJ give me all sorts of horrible diseases. I just want to rub my cock all over her body and shoot goo in her holes.
>>
>>64147632
It was actually tongue cancer.
>>
>>64147632
janet pym?
>>
>>64147822
if you eat pussy, you are a beta.
>>
>>64149448

if you don't, you are a beta.
>>
>>64149469
found the beta
>>
jdimsa

;_;
>>
>>64149513
takes a beta to find one.
>>
>>64149469
enjoy your throat cancer
>>
>>64149448
have you ever seen a girl orgasm while your eating her out ? Litterally the best sightever. nothing beta about that, you permavirgin
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDVe9-pCd58
>>
>>64149624
Worth it
>>
>>64149687
>slurping up all the semen residue from tyrone

definition of beta
>>
>>64149687
Literally cucking yourself with your tongue. She wants to orgasm that way to make your dick exponentially less appealing and have an excuse to be in need of many more dicks.

Don't do it anon, satisfaction and contentment work differently in women. If you can't out fuck her with your penis then you aren't using her to her full potential (5 times a day) and she won't admire your virility. Keep her slightly under-satisfied while you completely so, so she knows you're not a total doormat muncher.
>>
File: Tony Shig.jpg (56 KB, 389x414) Image search: [Google]
Tony Shig.jpg
56 KB, 389x414
Who ordered sushi?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.