[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this fucker so weak? Sheev didn't even need to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
Why was this fucker so weak?

Sheev didn't even need to pull a muscle to kill him. Or is Sheev just so powerful he makes him look weak in comparison?
>>
>>64147352
>Or is Sheev just so powerful he makes him look weak in comparison?

If you go by the prequel movies, all the Jedi are just pretty fucking shitty and are worse canon fodder than the clone troopers.

If you go by TCW tv series, he's a bad ass and Sheev is ultra powerful.
>>
>>64147352
He wasn't underwater.
>>
Looks like the ghost things on that Matrix movie I skipped. Holy shit, you guys will watch anything.
>>
File: jedi assemble.webm (3 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
jedi assemble.webm
3 MB, 1280x544
>>64147352
all the Jedi other than Yoda, Obi Wan and Qui Gon were just background noise
>>
>>64147352
Sheev screams at them. Lucas says its sith magic. basically it confuses anyone not strong in the force. These guys are masters because they're expert swordsman and they've dotted all the I's and Crossed every T. Sadly, they were not remarkable in the force's nature like Mace was. Mace who through YEARS OF STUDY, MEDITATION AND DEDICATION, found a way to bridge a PRACTICED AND PERFECTED JEDI ART OF USING THE FORCE TO SHAPE FRAGILE CRYSTALS INTO MAKING ONE'S SABER, and applying said ability to the entirety of life, gave him enough of an edge to see through and know the shatterpoint of the sith scream attack.
>>
>>64147352
This loser doesn't have a name.

His name was never said in the movies.

He has no name.
>>
>>64147352

idk, but we can all agree rinzai was a fag
>>
>>64147564
Windu was the strongest jedi

He defeated Sheev when yoda couldn't
>>
THE OPPRESSION
>>
>>64148413
Sheev let himself be defeated. Notice how he is all "oh no I am helpless save me Anakin!"

Then as soon as Anakin does what he wants he is back to full power and blasts Mace out of the window.
>>
My wifes son likes that jedi.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (13 KB, 254x141) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
13 KB, 254x141
>>64147352
Oh look OP found your mums dildo.
>>
File: 129871957185.jpg (28 KB, 121x121) Image search: [Google]
129871957185.jpg
28 KB, 121x121
why is he called 'Fisto'?
>>
>>64148562
That's because Anakin distracted Dindu and then cut off his arm.
>>
>>64148747
Nah that was the whole plan. Sheev had to make Anakin see that the Jedi were evil.
>>
File: relaxnigga.png (196 KB, 400x362) Image search: [Google]
relaxnigga.png
196 KB, 400x362
Wouldn't it have been a very long time since a Jedi had been in an actual lethal light sabre duel with someone?

I mean before Darth Maul wasn't it like a thousand years without any Sith?
>>
>>64148869

that would apply to the Sith as well then
>>
>>64147352

Kit Fisto lasted longer than the other two.
>>
>>64148920
I assume they have decent experience eating their own
>>
>>64148248
it's Kit Fisto you dingus
>>
>>64148800
Lucas confirmed that Samuel L. Jackson defeated the Sheeve fair and square.
>>
>>64147352
They had to make it look like he was taking no prisoners and fucking them up.
I would assume it meant they also didn't want to have to just make up a couple of random Jedi so they threw in some that had been done for cameos.
It's really sad since 3 of the 4 were some of the best Jedi the order had seen in centuries
>>
>>64149032
>Actually listening to anything Lucas has to say
>>
>>64148614
kid fisto
>>
I read somewhere that Dindu actually had Sheev pinned down

He beat him fair and square and Julius was stalling in hope of retard skywalker coming in

Now

How the fuck do they manage to lose 4v1

3 guys died

>>
>>64148562
Lucas confirmed that Mace defeated Sheev legitimately.
>>
>>64148614

he perfected the power of Force Fisting
>>
>>64149069
>Actually listening to anything the guy who wrote the story has to say

As much as you can bash on him, the prequels are his stories so he has the last word
>>
>>64150263
>the prequels are his stories
not anymore
>>
>>64149059
Why use 3 aliens as cannon fodder while letting Windu the human steal the limelight. I say its racist!
>>
>>64150149
Mace legitimately beat Sheev with a saber. His knowledge in the force wasn't as intensive as Sheev's though.
>>
File: 1415581277125.jpg (7 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1415581277125.jpg
7 KB, 250x237
>>64149113
>All his apprentices were kids
>They all died too
POTTERY
>>
>>64148562
>I'm helpless the ebul jedi are trying to kill a harmless old man!!1!
>literally shooting lightning out of his hands
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_scream

Educate yoursleves.
>>
>>64148869
They would of trained against each other extensively but obviously there would be gaps in training regarding certain sith arts leaving them vulnerable. Notably how power dooku is during the clone wars he could take on multiple jedi with one sabre with powerful lightening taught by sideous
>>
>>64147352
>If you go by TCW tv series, he's a bad as
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-t9GlT9qmk
>>64148934
>Kit Fisto lasted longer than the other two.

>>64147393
>Sheev is ultra powerful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg
Powerful with the force sheev was, but not got with the sword as mace was.
That Sheev even with Dooku's help could not break Yoda through the force.
>>
the whole scene was slowed down to take sheev's great speed into account. in real time it would have only lasted a second or so after the spin.
>>
Guess he was only in this whole Jedi business for the Kid Fistoing
>>
>>64153169
Yes, but Jedi can move incredibly fast as well, but Sheev also used his scream, see >>64148200 >>64152683
>>
>>64153542

the scream bamboozled them, and sheev was faster. kit fisto was a meme jedi and that other pussy was a nobody.
>>
>>64153735
The only one who had a chance against Sheev Mace, was Sheev's saber superior, as was Yoda. Both of them however was not as potent in the force as Sheev was. Even the bending the lightning back at Sheev which Yoda did to Dooku doesn't work. Sheev allowed it to fool Anakin but when Yoda tried that shit, Sheev promptly packed Yoda's shit. Even Lucas admit that Mace was a better saber duellist thanks to his shatter point ability but the true master was Sheev, whose force ability surpassed Yoda's.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.