[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this shit worth watching? The first 10 minutes was fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
Is this shit worth watching? The first 10 minutes was fucking awful, and the narration is ridiculous
>>
>>64146428

>10 minutes
Nice attention span. I think it's hilarious but the second half gets dull.
>>
>>64146428
I honestly disliked it even though I like dogtooth.
>>
Her terrible voice, delivery, and words does stop eventually, but you'll be almost done at that point.
There were some nice parts, like Farrel's relationship with heartless bitch, but it doesn't balance the scale of having to listen to Rachel Weisz throughout.
>>
Pleb
>>
>>64146428
the narration is done extremely well.
if you only have a ten minute attention span then why do you even bother watching anything other than capeshit?
if you dislike a film then what the fuck do you think you will get, asking us about it? do you think we will convince you to watch it? that it is good? that you are not a retard?
>>
>>64146485
>>64146735
Nice job getting so butthurt over a shit movie
>>
>>64146428
I thought it was hilarious. Wooden acting and dry narration are part of the premise, so if you didn't like the first ten minutes, stop right there.
>>
>>64146798
Thanks, was looking for this post
>>
>>64146796
>y-you're butthurt!
you're the one with the 10 minute attention span.
>>
Basically, when it's not being funny (which admittedly is half the time which is good for the film overall), it becomes an utter slog of an "art film". I'd give it 5 or 6 out of a 10.

The narration is one of the best things about the film IMHO.
>>
>>64146428
i've made the topic half an hour ago, this movie is GARBAGE. Even ' Her' is better, and hipster sc-fi bullshit movies like that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.