[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> I'm a Space Pirate! > LOL SO RANDUM XD!!!!! I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-12-27-21-14-34.png (448 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-27-21-14-34.png
448 KB, 720x1280
> I'm a Space Pirate!

> LOL SO RANDUM XD!!!!!

I can't be the only one who wanted them to leave this irrirtating meme machine to die on Mars right?
>>
>>64145257
They should kill the guy who wrote the dialogues.
>>
Can we ban the word 'meme' on /tv/ in 2016?

It detracts from the serious film conversation that I try to have.
>>
BRING

HIM

HOME
>>
BRING

HIM

MEMES
>>
i liked the movie, and rooted for the guy
also laughed at some of the dialogues
i was drunk as fuck though
>>
>>64145257
This movie was fun. I expected to hate it. Nice to know I've yet to go full sperg
>>
>>64145257
I didn't really care about the dialogue because I'm able to detach myself from this shitty website and the meme sensibility you faggots have to enjoy a movie.
I didn't really enjoy this movie though.
>>
>>64145607

I'll be honest. It was too boring to finish.

I stopped watching after he brought up the Iron Man shit.
>>
>>64145607

I was able to enjoy it, but only because I was in a good mood and could forget the awful dialogue. The characters lacked a decent personality but whatever.
>>
>>64145615
same here, don't mind the lines, still disliked the tone
>>
It takes me like a week to finish a movie. Currently an hour in on this one. Might finish watching it tomorrow. Idk I just can't watch movies in one sitting anymore
>>
Anyone got

BRING

WEED

LMAO

?
>>
The movie is about 200x better if you mute it and just play The Knick soundtrack over it.

Try it out.
>>
>*eureka*
>what is it? (i'm your boss you should tell me what you just realized that might be imporant)
>I NEED MORE COFFEE xDDD
>>
File: negro.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
negro.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>64145827
I hate this "quirky genius scientist" cliche.
>>
>>64145780
browse tv or eat while you watch

trust me
>>
>>64145873

DUDE. MEMES LMAO
>>
>>64145873
>cliche
>it's actually less quirky than reality
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.