[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KYLO fucking REN? What does that even mean? The answer is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: kylo1.jpg (258 KB, 1280x1994) Image search: [Google]
kylo1.jpg
258 KB, 1280x1994
KYLO fucking REN?

What does that even mean?

The answer is it means nothing. Absolutely NOTHING, it's just another goofy Star Wars name.

I mean say what you want about the previous movies but at least Vader and Sidious and Tyranus actually had meanings and you could sense the danger and foreboding in their names.

Kylo Ren sounds like a made up martial arts taught at your local McDojo.
>>
did Darth even mean anything until the EU became more than ewok movies and the holiday special?
>>
>Darth Vader

WHAT the FUCK?

His name literally means "Dark Father" in German. HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?
>>
>>64145169
Sidious and Tyranus are retarded names. How can the Jedi be evil in anyone's point of view when the Sith take evil-sounding words and adopt them as names? "I'm Darth Babymurdus. I'm a deep and complicated character."
>>
sKYwalker soLO and he was a part of the knights of ren
>>
So the knights of Ren are his knights or something
>>
SHEEV?

The answer is it means nothing. Absolutely NOTHING, it's just another goofy Star Wars name.

I mean say what you want about the previous movies but at least Vader and Sidious and Tyranus actually had meanings and you could sense the danger and foreboding in their names.

Sheev sounds like a made up martial arts taught at your local McDojo.
>>
>>64145208
Well, darth is the german word for "dark"
>>
>>64145261
oooooh
>>
File: 1450522228806.gif (80 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
1450522228806.gif
80 KB, 248x203
>>64145251

>I'm Darth Babymurdus.
>>
COUNT fucking DOOKU?

>>
File: 1439561626048.jpg (1010 KB, 1280x1754) Image search: [Google]
1439561626048.jpg
1010 KB, 1280x1754
>>64145376
i'm german, and never heard of that.
The german word for dark is dunkel
>>
File: Nute.jpg (96 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Nute.jpg
96 KB, 800x600
NUTE fucking GUNRAY?

>>
>>64145169
It's just a normal name, and I think that adds more meaning to it. He's just an awkward dude with some serious emotional issues, and a cool looking lightsaber.
>>
>>64145504
Nute is for Newt Gingrich

Gunray is for Reagan. As in Ronald Reagan.

Wish I was making that up.
>>
File: latest.jpg (136 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
136 KB, 1200x800
WAT fucking TAMBOR?

>>
>>64145458
He meant Dutch but doesn't know the difference
>>
>>64145515
It was meant to have significance.

The same way Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader after he started invading.
>>
anakin fucking skywalker?
>>
>>64145169
Hes clearly a sendup of weaboos
Cosplays as someone. But doesnt even come close to getting the outfit right.probably had leia sow his cape for him and using his dads old oxgyen rebreather from empire as a mask. Not to mention mispronouncing. And misunderstanding the names of the people hes pretending to be
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.