[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is the Star Wars spinoff about General Veers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: veers.jpg (215 KB, 1280x991) Image search: [Google]
veers.jpg
215 KB, 1280x991
Where is the Star Wars spinoff about General Veers
>>
>implying Disney remembered this guy
>>
>>64144819

Not greenlighting a General Veers solo trilogy

>Disney chose poorly
>>
>>64144864
Someone needs to remind them of the greatness that is Veers.

Fuck, Tray Tor is probably related to Veers somehow
>>
>>64144887
agreed
>>
File: General Veers.jpg (100 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
General Veers.jpg
100 KB, 1920x816
Target, maximum firepower!
>>
File: 1391908011847.gif (999 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1391908011847.gif
999 KB, 160x160
In the original EU Veers got horribly fucked over. He drifted around after the Empire collapsed flitting between disgusting treacherous warlords looking for somewhere he could find honour.

Probably one of the few upsides of EU being rendered non-canon, Veers may be wandering around somewhere blowing up shield generators.
>>
>>64145046
Look at that gear. The uniform. The helmet of the dude next to him.

Those people making Empire were on point.
>>
>>64145283
That makes me sad. Veers is a good, honourable General and deserves better. Then again if a story like that led to him finding what he was looking for after losing his sense of purpose or whatever post-Empire it could be pretty cool t b h
>>
>>64145283
>out of nowhere starts talking about EU garbage

Fuck off with your shitty expanded universe garbage that is LITERALLY confirmed to be fan-fiction. Stop referencing it, it doesn't apply to the REAL Star Wars universe.
>>
>>64144819
he was great in the last crusade
>>
>>64146004
>>
>>64145283
>>64146064

The actor Julian Gillian (I think that's his name) is still being cast in films. Unfortunately I think recasting him would be too much fanservice. The new trilogy needs to sow the seeds of new canon instead of relying on the OT.

Would be cool to see him, htough.
>>
I was thinking about him. Julian Glover is still active. He could return as the veteran of the past war. Proud because he scored the best victory for the Empire. He lived because he stayed out of huge battle stations. I'd like him to return one more time being all superior to Hux.
>>
>>64146111
and game of thrones
>>
File: total coincidence.jpg (109 KB, 870x538) Image search: [Google]
total coincidence.jpg
109 KB, 870x538
>Silly boyim
>>
>>64146004
Not to mention that smug ass look on his face the entire time he's mowing down Rebel scum from the comfort of his AT-AT
>>
>>64144819
COMSCAN
>>
File: palpy.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
palpy.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
They need to make a movie about the aftermath of Return of the Jedi. Show how things went from the Galactic Civil War to the New Republic - Empire cold war to the Imperial hard liners forming the First Order.
>>
>>64144819
I don't understand how retards like you come up with threads like this. You aren't opening up any sort of topic for discussion you're just posting a shitty image with a vague quote from the movie expecting what type of response exactly? I'm tired of seeing useless threads like these popup among the other shitty memes all over this shitty board. I just want to discuss television and film with other people who share my interest not look at the textual manifestation of your mental retardation. Eat shit and die you stupid twat
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.