[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HE'S A NIGGER! LOOK, THERE'S A NIGGER What di
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
>HE'S A NIGGER! LOOK, THERE'S A NIGGER

What did he mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0&feature=youtu.be
>>
>HE'S A [n-word] LOOK, THERE'S A [n-word]
could we cool it with the n bombs guys
>>
>I don't want to have a career anymore
^
>>
there's a colored person among the crowd
>>
>>64143708
>literally says what everyone is already thinking

omg so racist!!
>>
>implying he wasn't right
>>
>>64143708

why do black people get triggered so much by a 6 letter word?

funny thing is that none of them actually give a fuck but they always default back to "awwwh hell nah you didnt JUST say that"

fuck off
>>
>>64143708
Was there actually a nigger or was he being hypothetical?
>>
>>64143925
Shut up, cuckold.
All you bitches are belong to us.
>>
>>64143726

Ebin b8

Enjoy a (you)
>>
>>64143981
no irony here i really appreciate the (you)
>>
>>64143929
Couple black guys in the crowd were talking through his entire set and acting like literal niggers the entire time.
>>
>>64143708
that was really cringe
>>
File: richards2.jpg (15 KB, 320x245) Image search: [Google]
richards2.jpg
15 KB, 320x245
>I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this!!!

What do you think he meant by this?
>>
File: jerry-seinfeld-dad-620x437[1].jpg (33 KB, 620x437) Image search: [Google]
jerry-seinfeld-dad-620x437[1].jpg
33 KB, 620x437
>>64144326
don't laugh. it's not funny.
>>
>>64143708
Didn't Chappelle stand up for him.
You don't talk during a stand up performance that others have came to watch.
We pay these people to speak openly and without fear.
The nigger was acting like a nigger.
I don't understand the big deal in this case.
>>
>>64144635
No, Chappelle said he empathized with his outburst but he went about it all wrong. Richards literally couldn't handle the banter, and looked worse with every word he said
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyBAZNzM8po

i actually love this so much
>>
>>64144671
His banter was shit but that's not the point. He overrected but nothing he said was new. Do you think white stand up should say nigger?
>>
>>64144743
*Shouldn't
>>
why is it okay for a nigger to say nigger but not if someone else says it
>>
>>64144743
he didn't direct pootie tang,so, the answer is no
>>
>>64144792
because it's not an insult when a black person uses it, well the majority of the time
>>
>>64144671

Here's a bit Chappelle did on him here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M

it's pretty funny.
>>
>>64144851
I'm going take that as shit banter.
>>
>>64144792
>sheltered questions 101
>>
>>64144792

niggers are very defensive of their word
>>
>>64144956
I now what you are saying but its still not logical. I'm not going to watch a stand up if I feel he can't speak his mind.
We can think the word but we can't say it?
>>
>>64145056
the moment he got genuinely emotional over the niggers heckling him, was the moment he just became a regular guy being a racist.

if he somehow incorporated it in a cool, calm and collected way, and somehow made it seem like part of his act, he'd still be seen as the comedian up on stage.

at that moment he wasn't a comedian.
>>
>>64144792
Because most niggers aren't really offended by the word they just want another excuse to play the victim.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.