[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to hang a high wire between the two towers of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: thewalklead12.png (224 KB, 514x514) Image search: [Google]
thewalklead12.png
224 KB, 514x514
I'm going to hang a high wire between the two towers of the World Trade Center and walk on it.
>>
What a hothead.
>>
he obviously got permission to do it, why was it portrayed as a heist
>>
>>64141691
Is this what Americans do on their spare time?
>>
File: 69356_v1.jpg (71 KB, 472x700) Image search: [Google]
69356_v1.jpg
71 KB, 472x700
>>64142249
no but Frenchmen apparently do
>>
>>64141796
Because thats what actually haopened. This dude climbed up there with his buddies while the buildinga were being made
>>
>>64141691
His ridiculous accent was jarring but I got used to it. I never got used to those contact lenses.
>>
>>64141691
ok cool, why are you faking an accent though?
>>
>>64142374
he was a freemason and got permission from his illuminati masters you gullible moron
>>
>>64142445
>freemasons
>wtc

Dont you mean jews?
>>
that old korean lady is nuts!
>>
>>64142445
This. Wake up sheeple!
>>
How did they connect the wire between the buildings? This will actually save me the time from watching it.
>>
>>64142657
They shoot an arrow with a fishing cord tied on it from one building to the other and then tie that cord to a rope and then to the cable.
>>
High wires can't melt steel beams
>>
>>64142682
Thanks.
>>
File: 486536720.jpg (269 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
486536720.jpg
269 KB, 683x1024
huh, looks like the frontman from Ought
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.