[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Strain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 57.jpg (454 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
454 KB, 1920x1080
Let's discuss the best tv show since Lost. Bookfags stay out. No spoilers allowed.
>>
>>64141412
Obviously you havent seen a lot of tv shows. The strain is bullshit.
>>
>>64141919
I have super high standards and refuse to watch trash. The Strain is great because it has excellent visuals and television is a visual medium.
>>
>>64141987
The knick,fargo, house of cards.... All better than strain.
>>
>>64142146
The Knick is very visually appealing but doesn't even come close to The Strain when it comes to brass tacks. Fargo's visual direction I can sum in five words: shadows on the cave wall. House of Cards is not a television show and is also a borderline radio play.
>>
>>64142285
>was about to make fun of you for saying brass tacks
>double check
>it's actually not brass tax
thanks anon, I learned something today
>>
The best? You must be a vampfag. I mean its okay but the best?
>>
>>64142438
I'm playing Bloodlines right now. Going to do a Brujah run for the first time.
>>
Does the show get better in the second season? I really wanted to like it, but dropped it at the 4th or 5th episode of the 1st season. Some of the worst dialogue I've heard in any show.
>>
>>64141412
I read the books when I heard the show was coming out.

I don't know if I would of liked the show without knowing the plot.

I lied. The first season was pretty shitty. The young kid could not act. Most of the adults were hard to believe. The old guy did a good job.

I never started watching season two.

I can tell you how it all ends though.
>>
>>64144285
Best character was Quinn. They hired a decent actor for him but it didn't feel right. sorry for fucking your thread.
>>
>>64141412
>When the most likable character on the show it's a nazi rapist and you don't give a fuck about the protagonists
Also, make-up artist Eichhorst
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.