[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Matrix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: The-Matrix-quotes-4.gif (974 KB, 500x236) Image search: [Google]
The-Matrix-quotes-4.gif
974 KB, 500x236
What do you want to see in the inevitable Matrix rehash?
>>
black neo
>>
trinity a tranny
>>
>jj matrix reboot
>black female lead
>evil white agent jack
>callbacks - le just bend the spoon xddd
>lots of pointless humor
>shaky cam
>lens flair
>dutch angles
>green and purple color grading

Reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>64140521
A competent writer/director with original ideas.
>>
Just recap the first and do some alternate shit to replace the sequels. Everyone happy and still trippy
>>
>>64140521
A few scenes dedicated to a version of the matrix emulating 1899.
>>
The Second Renaissance
>>
>>64140719
i like the way you think
>>
Obviously a hotter trinity, Moss was great in the 1st film but aged like milk in the sequels.

I would like to see a human vs human conflict within The Matrix itself.

Less world building and monsters and shit, deja vu was cool. But the albinos the Oracle, were awful.

No CGI fight scenes
>>
>>64140719
So a lot of black'ing, trannies and collars around white men's necks?
>>
FULL BLOWN PC

>NEO REMAINS A MALE BUT WHEN HE ENTERS THE MATRIX HE BECOMES FEMALE SINCE THAT IS HOW HE/SHE SEES HIMSELF/HERSELF SHE ALSO HAS PINK HAIR

>TRINITY IS A THAI TRANNY

>MORPHEUS STILL A NIGGER
>>
>>64140925
Quentin Tarantino plays white morpheus in the real world
>>
>>64140981
so Tarantino plays himself?
>>
>>64140521
Some obvious SJW bashing about "teh red pill"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.