[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT ASH TEAMS UP WITH THE DEADITES TO KILL LUCY LAWLESS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (360 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360 KB, 960x1440
HOLY SHIT

ASH TEAMS UP WITH THE DEADITES TO KILL LUCY LAWLESS CONFIRMED

ITS HAPPENING
>>
rip pablo
>>
I think that'll happen next season. Next episode is gonna be Ash vs Pablo vs Deadites vs Lucy Lawless, and when Xena kicks everybody's asses then they team up.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x418
>>64139226
>tfw Pablo and kelly are gonna die because Raimi wants everyone except Ash to constantly die

also why did the evil stop trying to possess ash after EDII?
>>
>>64139315
I guess it is because Ash is much more a pain in the ass if Evil let him live.
>>
>>64139315
>>64139468
I think after EDII Ash became just as strong as the evil, but the Necronomicon doesn't want him to know that the Evil Dead depends on Ash being an idiot and releasing them to the world. That's why it was begging him not to give Lucy Lawless control.
>>
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

LUCY LAWLESS IS IN THIS?

WHERE CAN I WATCH?
>>
>>64139582
Lucy lawless plays a crazy demon lady who arises from a fireplace completely nude.
>>
I couldn't be the only person who got a boner when Xena did her trademark flip in to save the day.
>>
>>64139315
b-but i want the qt aussie to live
>>
is this a good show
>>
>>64141174
I want to say it's bad but I'm hooked and Bruce is charming af
>>
>>64140280
>qt
That's Hugo Weaving's daughter

Look closely

She literally has his face

You're fucking fapping to Agent Smith
>>
File: mfw.gif (2 MB, 295x211) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
2 MB, 295x211
>>64141334
>>
>>64141259
well its bruce, so
>>
File: ash coffee.jpg (33 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
ash coffee.jpg
33 KB, 600x338
>Pablo most likely going to die
Damn, he was my favorite not-Ash.
>>
>>64139198

Hope Pablo lives. He should get to bang that hot blonde QT. Fucking girls. Friend zone a guy for however long than the instant another girl shows interest you have an issue.
>>
Damn /tv/ really isn't into this show huh.
Threads rarely even hit 50 replies
>>
>>64143735
who cares about the star babbies
>>
>>64144465
It's funny how for about three weeks now, every time I search "Ash" in the catalog on saturday night, there's still at least 5 star wars threads that pop up.
And /tv/ still uses words like "patrician."
>>
>>64144517
>/tv/ is one person
>>
>>64143735
It's just not that good. It doesn't feel like Evil Dead. No horror, EVERYONE trying to spout one liners, Ash doesn't get amusingly physically abused.
>>
/tv/ constantly whined about how show should be just about Ash and how bad sidekicks/secondary characters are and people are crying about dead characters.
>>
>>64144732
He didn't say that. He's saying /tv/ is a collective of plebs
>>
>>64139315

That's cool.
>>
just watched the episode and here to bump this thread. fucking star wars.
>>
>>64141174
It's like B tier trash except it's THE perfect B tier trash.
If you like ridiculous gore, a weird ass story, and crazy dialogue then it's pretty good.
>>
>>64147286
Bump from me
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>cutting up evil clone
>just the two of us starts playing
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.