[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He lost the fight to Rey. But has he really? Here's the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Kylo ren.jpg (48 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
Kylo ren.jpg
48 KB, 660x330
He lost the fight to Rey. But has he really? Here's the reasons why I think Kylo's the real winner of this fight.
1. He never had the intention of killing Rey so he had to hold back his blows the whole fight.
2. I think he either planned to tire her out or to knock the lightsaber out of her hands.
3. He could have easily pushed her off a cliff winning the fight but he CHOSE not to.

So, technically, Kylo is the real winner since he had the opportunity to kill her but showed mercy and just stood there letting her connect with the force instead of pushing her off the cliff.
>>
>>64139091
Fuck off Kylo
>>
>>64139091
>He lost the fight to Rey. But has he really?
Yes he did. It's pretty obvious that they're going to set him up for turning to the light side, and Rey falling to the dark side, and him to duel and best her at the end of the trilogy.
>>
>>64139183
This would be the best outcome, which is why it won't happen.
>>
>>64139183

>A girl losing to a boy

Not in this lifetime. Disney needs a human female Jedi lead for little girls.
>>
>>64139183
The only reason Rey was able to beat him is because he was holding back. He didn't push her off the cliff when he could so he's the real winner.
>>
File: good.jpg (25 KB, 553x401) Image search: [Google]
good.jpg
25 KB, 553x401
>>64139183
>yfw during their first fight in episode 8 Rey loses her blue lightsaber, and tries to force pull it back to her only for it to go to Kylo. Forcing her to fight with his Red lightsaber.
>>
>>64139091
Whine about it in your diary you emo faggot.
t. a real jedi master.
>>
>gets kneecapped by a giant spacenigger
>fights a normal nigger
>bleeding out
>gets bested by someone in perfect shape
>"HUUUURRRR DUUUUURRR KYLO SUCKS DUUURRRR"
>>
>We have a force-attuned individual in our custody
>Let's leave a single guard standing duty without any surveillance cameras or anyone tracking her whereabouts

BRAVI, JAR JAR
>>
>>64139341
i seriously hope you're only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>64139341
>gets bested by someone in perfect shape
He actually won but didn't want to kill her.
>>
>>64139349

>Let's do Jedi Mind Tricks outta nowhere to a random storm trooper and hope he's stupid enough to come over anyway.

This was horrible and only there for a laugh (and it didn't make anyone in my theater)
>>
>>64139183

i dont think she will go dark side

i think she will lose to big guy and kylo will save her
>>
>>64139512
>getting saved by a man
no, no. can't let her be a damsel in distress under any circumstances.
>>
>>64139547
I feel like there's some reverse sexism going on in the media at the moment. Girl saving herself is OK, girl saving a man is OK too, boy saving a girl is CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE
>>
>>64139091
Yeah, no shit. They had to give him a half dozen handicaps so that the brand new, never trained Jedi girl could possibly have a chance against him.
>>
>>64139183
>>64139317

These ideas are actually creative, which means they will never happen.

>$20 says that by episode 9 we will see yet another death star.
>>
>>64139547

ok then kylo will get saved by her i guess

other options being
- team up to defeat big guy or
- one of them dies fighting/protecting the other
>>
>>64139512
>Perfect mary sue
>Not one-shotting or mcguffining the big bad guy

/tv/ plz.
>>
>>64139774
>- one of them dies fighting/protecting the other
One of them
let me guess who
obviously can't have the female dying
it's going to have to be Kylo
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.