[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will traditionally animated features make a return?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nm3g44W8Pg1urg2wpo1_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm3g44W8Pg1urg2wpo1_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1500
When will traditionally animated features make a return?
>>
>>64137322
Never. The future is cg which will be succeeded by shitty interactive video game movies which will be succeeded by watching other people play shitty interactive video game movies.
>>
>>64137322
This honestly would of been better if it was live action. It was animated for the sake of being animated, they never did anything with it. Could of done a "Princess Bride in Mexico" kind of thing with the characters. Wasted potential.
>>
>>64138276
I don't know if it would've been better, but it would've been more successful.
>>
>>64138276
The art direction and the way characters were animated and drawn couldn't be done live-action.
>>
>>64137322
is that a cartoon version of aguirre?
>>
Why is the blonde man fucking the brunette man whilst riding a horse?
>>
dude with the black hair got his dick sucked in the movie
>>
>>64142617
He's not fucking him. He's riding him. One on the back of the other on the back of the horse. It's a farce! It's funny!
>>
File: 1431611054633.jpg (117 KB, 420x630) Image search: [Google]
1431611054633.jpg
117 KB, 420x630
Unfortunately never which sucks. CGI looks like shit compared to hand-drawn but it's easier and faster. And you can outsource it to India without anyone noticing.

Oh well, atleast it's still alive in Japan.
>>
But they made last year anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1rmOYLr2U
>>
too artsy
to small a niche audience
>>
>>64142633
>dude with the black hair got his dick sucked in the movie

Wha?
>>
>>64142674
asuka a shit
>>
Chell never give you a bj.

https://a.pomf.cat/zydzpc.webm
>>
File: 1449302164388.jpg (9 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1449302164388.jpg
9 KB, 252x252
Comfiest music
>>
>>64143119
THICK
>>
The art is dying. Move to Japan. And even there it's dying.
>>
>>64143119
Muh dick.
>>
>>64143119
Chell used to give me the biggest boners as a kid
>>
As technology and standards of living improve, people will find better and faster ways of being lazy.
>>
I don't think it ever will.

I think the entire film industry will collapse before that happens.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.