[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hayden Christienson as Anakin in VIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: anakin-force-awakens-pic-2.jpg (51 KB, 630x413) Image search: [Google]
anakin-force-awakens-pic-2.jpg
51 KB, 630x413
>Very likely, since he was cut from TFA

HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL /TV/?
>>
>>64137096
i don't understand this

i thought anakin was put into a vader suit
>>
If Vader has a cameo, it's going to be in the iconic suit.

There's nothing iconic about Hayden Christensen.
>>
>>64137096
You know just because something is cut from a movie doesn't mean it'll be in the sequel. It can be but I wouldn't say that makes it "very likely."
>>
Would be pretty cool to see his force ghost look like that concept art.
>>
>>64137142

See the art

His specter face is going to melt from Anakin into Vader

Looks cool if you ask me
>>
That a Kylo Ren concept art.
>>
File: 77278.gif (45 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
77278.gif
45 KB, 225x300
>>64137142
You will remember me forever anon, for better or for worse
>>
>>64137096
Vader might appear in Rogue One or other spinoffs, but it'll just be some big guy in the suit.

Hopefully they can still get James Earl Jones to do the voice, but I guess it's understandable if not.
>>
>>64137096

A shame because I legit think it looks cool.

So many things got cut from TFA

>Speeder chase on Jakku

>Constable Zuvio and Sarko Plank

>Introduction to Han and the freighter

>Leia's ambassador to the Republic scenes

>Speeder chase on Starkiller base

>Speeder bike chase

>Starkiller action and fighter battles
>>
>>64137207
He will try
>>
Awesome, as a girl his hotness was NEEDED in nerd wars.
>>
Rian Johnson is a good filmmaker. I have full faith this type of shit won't happen. In fact he will fix all the messes left by JJ Abram's and will set the series on the path to greatness again.
>>
>>64137189

No is not you fuckwitt

http://screencrush.com/anakin-skywalker-star-wars-force-awakens/

http://uproxx.com/movies/2015/12/heres-how-hayden-christensen-was-going-to-appear-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens/
>>
they should bring back jake lloyd tbqh family
>>
If Anakin is going to show up in Episode VIII, it's going to be as Anakin, not Vader. It's impossible for him to show up as Vader since Force Ghosting is strictly a light side ability.
>>
File: 14183-sexy-merkel-blick.jpg (47 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
14183-sexy-merkel-blick.jpg
47 KB, 500x402
>>64137207
Literally better than everything in 7. I'm fine with it.

ALTHOUGH I must say his voice sucks ass so I feel kinda sorry for native English speakers and I actually understand why so many hate the prequels. Usually watch them with German dubs which are amazing and make Anakin likeable as fuck.
>>
>>64137247

>vapid slut only cares about how hot the actors in a movie are, no the actual movie

I get it, nice bait.
>>
Didn't he fucking die?

How is he coming back?
>>
>>64137300
I think there are Sith who can do it but that probably isn't canon anymore.
Either way, there is literally no reason why Anakin Skywalker should show up at all.
>>
>>64137349
He'll most likely come back as a force ghost. I'm guessing Luke will be speaking with Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Yoda. It might also have something to do with Rey's training.
>>
>>64137247
You sound like you don't get enough sex from your boyfriend.
>>
If he shows up it's just going to be some retarded Kylo Ren hallucination fanboy orgasm, right? Luke literally burned Anakin's body and became a force ghost.
>>
>>64137349
trippy on screen shit
>>
>>64137320
>vapid slut
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>64137385
Where is this from?
>>
>>64137096
i was looking forward to a hayden cameo desu, i'd like to see the guy be good in a well-directed star wars movie to make up for the shitfest episodes 2 and 3 turned out to be
>>
>>64137300
What if it's just Snoke fucking with Kylo Ren's mind?
>>
>>64137402

tfa art book
>>
>>64137412
He sucks as an actor, just being there is a fucking insult to the original trilogy because the character of Anakin Skywalker was badly done.
>>
File: good friends.jpg (194 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
good friends.jpg
194 KB, 1920x816
>>64137349

force ghost
>>
Is McGregor going to be a force ghost?
>>
>>64137525

Hopefully.
>>
>>64137385
I actually like the idea of Anakin coming back as a force ghost. It'll probably be for a little while, though. Also, Hayden is rumored to appear in Episode VIII, so this concept will most likely be used for that film. It wouldn't have worked in The Force Awakens.
>>
File: EP3_IA_93670_R.jpg (46 KB, 600x256) Image search: [Google]
EP3_IA_93670_R.jpg
46 KB, 600x256
>>64137142
He looked great as a conflicted young hero
The real problem was the dialogue and Lucas' acting direction
>>
>>64137525
I sure hope so. Didn't he say he'd love to come back for another film? I also hope he gets an anthology film talking about the events after Episode III.
>>
>>64137385
>yfw Anakin comes back as a force ghost
>but it's not as a Jedi, it's him as Vader prior to getting the suit
>>
fake and gay.
>>
>>64137385
Wasn't J.J. basically implying he principally doesn't want his trilogy have anything to do with the prequels? Doubt he would allow old character cameos with prequel actors.

Although everything in the prequels was still better than this J.J. cancer.
>>
>>64137290
How's he been? Still in jail
>>
>>64137578

WOW dude! Thats just what Red Letter Media said!

What a coincidence!
>>
File: 0451057467092.jpg (338 KB, 1902x787) Image search: [Google]
0451057467092.jpg
338 KB, 1902x787
>>64137412
>TFA
>well directed
When III is a shitfest, 7 is pure fucking dog shit.

Then again, I shouldn't take you seriously.
>>
>>64137142
Kylo Ren was suppose to have the Vader ghost (probably Snoke fucking with him) while Luke was going to get Anakin's force ghost.
>>
>Rey, I hate sand
>I killed all the Jawas, I killed them all, I hate them, I hate them all
>>
>>64137625
>he is the evil Gohan from Dragon Ball Z!
Gets me every time.
>>
>>64137096

>he's been spotted on-set
>whatever he's there for requires stunt-training

He's probably not a Force ghost then. The rumor is that the plot's going to be about a First Order plot to clone their patron saint, Darth Vader. To me, the rumor gained a bit more plausibility when someone made that off-hand remark about a clone army in TFA.

>>64137578

He's not a bad actor at all. He's totally passable in pretty much everything else I've seen him in. He was pretty decent in Shattered Glass.
>>
>>64137578
>The real problem was the dialogue and Lucas' acting direction
Then what exactly was good about him? his looks? don't be gay anon.
>>
>>64137602
He implied that for Episode VII since he was directing it. He isn't directing Episode VIII, so anything can go. Hayden was already rumored for VIII, so they'll most likely move this concept to the next film. I mean, there was no room for it in VII anyway.
>>
>>64137247
why am I not surprised that a slut only cares about if they're is someone sexy to look at rather than the movie's story and themes

further proof that women are only good for a pump and dump rather than anything substantial
>>
>>64137126
Darth Vader and Anakin Skywalker are literally two different people. Darth Vader's spirit lives on.

blah blah blah different point of view blah blah blah
>>
Wait so does that mean that future Vaders will have a different actor instead of the current one?

That doesn't make sense, Vader's old actor is a goner and Hayden wasn't a bad Vader in the last 30 seconds of Episode III.
>>
>>64137602
>his trilogy

He made just one movie.
>>
>>64137477
Almost everyone in the prequel trilogy sucked, including the good actors which is a fault of the director. Go look at Christopher Lee's character which was honestly shit, then go look at how he played Saruman which happened around the same time.
>>
>>64137666
I don't mind him coming back, but I really hate the idea of the clone thing. Just make a flashback for something.
>>
The problem wasn't Christenson, it was the script, dialogue and lack of good direction

He's not an amazing actor but he's done some decent stuff, i'm sure if he were to act as Anakin again he would be properly directed and guided to work as intended
>>
>>64137625
Holy shit, is people actually being serious about the prequels being better than episode vii? This reminds me the autism of avatar.
>>
>>64137625
>star wars
>makes no sense
Its fiction you fucking autist
>>
>>64137602
>doesn't want his trilogy have anything to do with the prequels
Are you retarded?

Did you not see all the call backs to the prequel era?
>>
>Hayden works two roles at the same time
>a grandpa force ghost figure who hates sand
>Darth Vader twisted by Snoke
>>
>>64137525
He was in VII. He recorded some lines for that bit where Rey is hearing voices calling her towards Luke's lightsaber.
>>
>>64137731
The character wasn't written as a tragic hero. It's a simple as that. He should have been a really awesome, likable, hero, who had harmatia. He should have done what he did for good, non-selfish reasons that ultimately proved misguided but it would be too late to change it and he was now a slave in the suit.
>>
>>64137750

TFA is a downright masterpiece compared to the prequels.

Episode I:
>uninteresting villain
>Jake Loyd
>Qui-Gon mindraping pretty much anyone he comes across
>He also falls for the oldest sales trick (Won't find it anywhere else!) in the book
>poorly-explained reasons for the Trade Federation blockade
>also Lucas can't decide if Naboo is a monarcy, constitutional or otherwise or a representative democracy

The other two films are better, but only marginally so. The worst thing I can really say about the third film is how tonally inconsistent it is (Anakin! You've murdered Dooku! You're a monster! and then five minutes later they're having a fun, jokey adventure again) . And how it's still hard to tell who the damned protagonist was.
>>
He's in his 30s, he should be Darth Vader until he croaks
>>
>>64137828
The problem was Lucas focused too much on showing him going to the dark side, that we never saw him be in the light side on the first place

He should have been a goody 2 shoes in Episode 2, and started doubting himself only in episode 3, ultimately turning to Palpatine
>>
>>64138019
if he hadn't wasted a whole movie with him as a 10 year old, maybe there would have been time.
>>
>>64137931
>uninteresting villain
Oh come on now, are you seriously shitting on Darth Maul? He was literally the best thing out of Phantom Menace and got everyone interested to know more about him, specially with the Double Bladed lightsaber

>Qui-Gon mindraping pretty much anyone he comes across
It's bad because it shows the Jedi aren't exactly perfect space-monks? If anything that's good story-writing, showing that there are faults in the Jedi Order. Mace Windu being a killer without giving much thought to it is another good example.

>And how it's still hard to tell who the damned protagonist was
I think that was kind of the point, the protagonist literally turned into the antagonist mid-film
>>
>>64138079
Having Qui-Gon vs Maul for the middle act, and Obi-Wan + padawan Anakin as the final act would have been pretty interesting actually

2 could have then focused more on him working as an actual Jedi Knight, and not a simple padawan, and would make sense that he would be striving for the Jedi Master title in episode 3
>>
>>64138163
I think one reason why I enjoyed the CG series was just how it actually gave Anakin his reason to actually strive toward being a master.
>>
>>64137828
But he wasn't selfish
He wanted to save his mom and his wife and he couldn't

Too bad Yoda told him "nah bro just let everyone die lol"
>>
>Kylo is going full edgelord literally because "muh vader"
>Anakin comes back as ghost
Will he BTFO Kylo?
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 922x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 922x1280
Vader is my husbando, Anakin a shit.
>>
>>64138114

Darth Maul has all the personality and development as a cucumber. He says all of three sentences in the film. He appears in about four scenes.

Shit, I know Vader only appeared for about fifteen minutes in A New Hope, but you at least got a general feel for the dude other than "really good at doing flips and glaring".

The protagonist thing is a complaint I have for the prequels as a whole. The OT really tightly follows Luke for the most part. There's never a question of who the focus is on or who's journey your own. The first film follows Qui-Gon until the last twenty or so minutes when he gets speared. The second movie is worse since it's hard to tell if it's the Obi-Wan show or Anakin's wild ride.

And I'm okay with the Jedi being shown as not pure paragons of virtue. But when you're trying to contrast them with, say, Anakin's fall. It's hard to think he's all that shitty when Qui-Gon lies and cheats and literally forces his way into anyone's mind at any given turn.
>>
>>64138311
Kylo won't listen to Anakin because he thinks Anakin is weak for turning back to the light side.
>>
>>64138114

Maul was alright, but he wasn't much of a character. He had no personality other than a scowl. Looking cool =/= interesting villain.
>>
>>64137625

>TFA apologists 19 year olds

The same could be said about prequel apologists. Most people on 4chan were around 4 or 5 when it came out. It was a movie for a children (like the originals) and it's no wonder many young adults look back on their childhood fondly.
>>
>>64138338
>turning back to the light side
Yeah, in the last 30 seconds of his life, by killing a dude. Kylo just has to kill Sheev 2.0 then he's good.
>>
>>64137096
i dont understand

he's fucking dead

how could he be back in any capacity
>>
>>64138444
i don't understand

obi wan's fucking dead

how could he be back in any capacity
>>
>>64138163
one thing that i am convinced about is that they should have done anything to start at tatooine and have a teen anakin leave his home early on. have obi wan and qui gon as partners with gon as having seniority
towards the end we see anakin in scene conveying hope which leads right to him being a talented knight as in episode two.

i honestly see nothing worth saving in episode 2
>>
>>64138423
Kylo isn't a Sith yet and does not bear the physical degradation a normal Sith would have
>>
>>64138444
Force ghost, he did in Episode VI already

Although i think that's an inconsistency in itself, if any Jedi can become a force ghost without even knowing about it, why did Qui-Gon had to discover it and teach it Yoda, and then Yoda telling Obi-Wan that he would teach him "a powerful technique that his master Qui-Gon had developed before dying"?

Also i always thought Qui-Gon meditating before facing Maul was because he knew he was gonna die, and prepared to become a ghost, much like how Obi-Wan did in Episode IV
>>
Why not just get Sebastian Shaw again?
>>
>>64137252
but then Colon Trevorrow
>>
>>64138489
Do you think Leia will succeed where Han failed? These edgy types tend to be moma's boys.
Also, how fucking terrible of teacher could Luke have been to fuck up that hard?
>>
>>64138488
2 was a waste of a movie

Anakin's Padawan training could have been a 3 minute sequence at most, 2 should have been an adventure with a light-side, lovable if not a bit naive Anakin, while 3 should have been him a little older, with actually some merit of deserving the Jedi Master title and some knowledge of the force to actually be able to question things, and ultimately lead to the ending of Episode 3
>>
>>64137525
It'd be great if he appeared as a force ghost in the next one.
>>
>>64138515

>Also i always thought Qui-Gon meditating before facing Maul was because he knew he was gonna die, and prepared to become a ghost, much like how Obi-Wan did in Episode IV
;_;
>>
>>64138576
In the EU version Luke had numerous students who became Sith Lords and even neutral/grey Jedi

It's a recurring theme in Star Wars

>Jedi get corrupted in one form or the other
>>
>>64137694
>>r/niceguys
>>
>>64138489
Is it implied how long has it been since Kylo turned to Snoke and ran away from Luke? It kind of seems like it has been only a few years, 2 or 3 at most
>>
>>64138515
How did Vader prepare to be a ghost then?
>>
>>64138617
It's probably because HE HAS NO IDEA OF WHAT HE IS DOING

He only got trained in lightsaber for dummies with Obi-Wan for a bit, then listened to some of Yoda's ramblings and then decided he had enough

He became a "Jedi Master" in power only, knowledge wisely he may as well still think the force is just some cool telekinectic power
>>
>>64137700
Are they really going with that?
>>
File: 2673988-5254102284-src_1.jpg (38 KB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
2673988-5254102284-src_1.jpg
38 KB, 245x280
>>64138670
I don't know anon, that's why i said it's a plot-hole
>>
>Luke dies in episode VIII like Obi-wan and Yoda
>Leia dies in episode XI crashing her ship to the Starkiller Base 2.0
>Kylo will turn into the light side for a few seconds and then dying in the arms of Rey
>Rey is the last Skywalker and there will be a Force Ghost reunion in Coruscant (Anakin, Luke, Yoda, Obi-wan, Han, Leia and Kylo)
>Augie Municipal Band starts playing
>>
>>64138256
No, he should have gone evil because of being put in charge of rooting out a conspiracy in the republic, and ultimately find out that Obi-Wan and the gang was working on a coup (because they found out Palpatine was a sith, or using the dark side or whatever). So Anakin chooses peace and order over his friends, and joins the Dark Side to preserve the order of the galaxy (in his mind). The stupid mommy/girlfriend story was a shit reason to become Dark Lord of the Sith and enforces of the Empire. The two don't connect, and the movies fucking suck.
>>
>>64138721
I don't know. I'm talking out of my ass, but it wouldn't shock me. These movies are trash. Everything is trash but the OT, and I don't care about the franchise anymore. Same with Star Trek. It's dead.
>>
>>64137609
He has mental disorders. Probably in a padded room.
>>
File: 1446674752038.jpg (15 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
1446674752038.jpg
15 KB, 211x239
>>64137219
>All that unnecessary fat cut
mfw

The only fat in the film at the moment is the Han Solo alien bullshit.

Also the editing at the end is simply terrible.
>>
>>64138758
They should make a constrast with the Episode III battles, have Luke Vs Snoke/Plagueis and Rey Vs Kylo, like Yoda vs Sheev and Vader vs Obi-Wan, but the opposite sides win
>>
>>64138702
In all honesty Luke used a former Sith training ground (Yavin IV) as the first base of his Jedi Academy before moving it to Cloud City and then later in the actual Jedi Temple in Coruscant.

>Hey Luke, should we establish a school in a Sith training school?
>Nah Kyle, they are Jedi like my father before me
>Dead Padawans and instructors
>Ben, don't go there the dark side is strong in there
>Don't worry mom, I will overcome the odds
>Ben with his +9000 Willpower pacified the dark side energies and took the holocrons back to Coruscant, he also learned Force Choke
>>
>>64138758
>Jedi Order still not rebuilt
Fucking hell I could actually see this happening. Leia should die before Luke though.
>>
>>64138515
>>64138670
The prequels are inconsistent as fuck. There was absolutely no reason to throw in that line about Qui-Gon in ROTS. I think the audience could just accept the fact that some Jedi become ghosts when they die. We didn't need this useless exposition that raises more questions than it answers. George Lucas is a moron.
>>
>>64138849
I'll be fucking pissed if Luke vs. Snoke doesn't happen.
>>
>>64138857
According to the new official materials the Jedi Order was rebuilt in Yavin IV until Kylo went full retard.

Admiral Ackbar and Wedge Antilles also went Order 66 on the occupied Jedi Temple but its a glorified museum now.
>>
>>64138886
>muh epic battle
grow the fuck up
>>
File: misheevious.jpg (180 KB, 1529x1200) Image search: [Google]
misheevious.jpg
180 KB, 1529x1200
>>64138758
>Augie Municipal Band starts playing

which is just a sped up version of Sheev's theme played in major.
>>
>>64138886
I'll be fucking pissed if luke vs. all the knights of ren doesn't happen

Seriously, what happened when ren attacked luke?
>>
>>64138893
Do you think Luke had other padawans besides Kylo, and they're all there with him training on his secret little planet?

That would be cool as fuck, could fill up Rey inevitable "Jedi Training" arch in Episode VIII with some interesting characters
>>
What does it mean for the Force to "awaken?"

Is it some kind of ancient ritual that brings about a new order of Jedi?

The temples must have some purpose, like a catalyst.

Luke put R2 in stasis for a reason, he was on a mission to reawaken the force.
>>
>>64139004
Probably refers to the awakening of Rey's force powers.
>>
>>64139004
It's just a generic title to make it a safe bet, much like the whole movie itself
>>
>>64137631
>while Luke was going to get Anakin's force ghost
>Vader trying to parent from beyond the grave
>Luke's flying his X-Wing
>"This isn't podracing son, why aren't you podracing?"
Wacky ghost shenanigans when?
>>
>>64138587
i don't think training scenes were necessary at all. just show qui gonn and obi wan dropping wisdom and mentoring him in episode one, encouraging him to explore the wider world.
rigorous training and discipline could be implied through dialogue.
i agree with episode two except for the naive bit. i think a competent and respectable anakin who is presented with moments where we see the hint of some obsessions is fine.
i do think that three should have been a total tragedy with him being completely self aware
>>
>>64137602
>awful director so butthurt at movies he doesn't want to reference them
Well, not surprising since he's not an auteur in the least. Childish demeanors fit him.
>>
>>64138927
>saying played in major
>not saying played in a major key
triggered muh autism
>>
>>64139046
soon, every line of the movie will be turned into a joke until Star Wars X which will be a comedy sitcom
>>
>>64139029
Snoke and Kylo Ren could both feel a reawakening of the Force.

I think it's much bigger than just Rey. My memory isn't perfect but I think it happens before Rey has her prophetic vision.
>>
>>64139180
>That's My Wookiee
>>
>>64138416
>Most people on 4chan were around 4 or 5 when it came out
>PM came out in '99
>4 or 5 +16
yep big difference of 1 or 2 years. I was 12 when PM came out and watched OT hundreds of times and even watched them in theaters for the special edition. Even then I knew PM sucked, but TFA sucks even more.
>>
>>64137701
did you seriously compliment his NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
>>
>>64139212
So will the Jedi Order finally be rebuilt by Luke?
>>
>>64139314
The NOOOOOOOOOOOO was James Earl Jones.
>>
>>64139282
I was 9 when it came out and thought it was good. I even liked Jar Jar. I didn't realise it was bad until I rewatched it again when I was 15 or so.

In saying that, I always thought AotC was terrible but I kept lying and said it was good so people wouldn't lynch me. And with RotS I thought it was good, but there was always this part of me that knew I was lying to myself.
>>
>>64139320
He already built a Jedi Academy hidden in the planet he is in

Rey helps him find one of his padawans, who has become an Outcast

His name is Kyle
>>
>>64138801
Your idea is literally "From my point of view you're bad", it's fine how it is with his mother and wife
>>
You know how American audiences clap at movies?

I'm pretty sure if you went on opening night and Hayden showed up the audience would boo
>>
>>64139004
Rey is an embodiment of the Force created by Plagueis like Anakin was.
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1198
>>64139387
>This will never happen
Kylo and the other fags killing all of Luke's apprentices is as bullshit as every Republic ship getting blown up by Starkiller Base.
>>
>>64139387
>implying Kyle isn't Finn
>>
>>64139353
You knew people that liked AotC when it came out? I remember my Jr High science teacher spent the entire period ragging on it the day after he watched it.
>>
>>64139496
The only reason to hate Finn is for preventing Kyle from existing.
>>
>>64139387
I hope they introduce one of the likable EU characters like Kyle or Thrawn. Kylo Ren is pretty much already Jacen Solo so it isn't a long shot.
>>
>>64137096
He isn't that bad OP. His character just suffered from shit-tier writing and direction.
>>
Why not jake lloyd ?
>>
>>64139515
I would have been 12, so my 12 year old friends? One of my friends was a hardcore Star Wars nerd back then, had all the backmatter books they had published about the ships and characters and shit. To this day I'm certain that guy was in the denial because he swore they were all good. When we saw RotS I remember straight after we were grabbing food somewhere, and I brought something up I thought was either a plot hole, or it was poorly explained, or just something bad in general, and he turned to me and said
>no you're wrong it was perfect
>>
File: the_cave.jpg (26 KB, 400x169) Image search: [Google]
the_cave.jpg
26 KB, 400x169
>>64137096
It would be really cool to have a scene similar to pic where Rey faces Anakin/Vader. I hope there is more stuff like when she touches Luke's saber for the first time.
>>
File: Ewoks-endor.jpg (183 KB, 1000x564) Image search: [Google]
Ewoks-endor.jpg
183 KB, 1000x564
Ewoks will be in future films?
>>
>>64137218
He still voices Vader for that shitty Rebels cartoon.
>>
>>64139604

This will be the most likely scenario. It will be very poetic.
>>
>>64137349
Clone obviously

Didn't they have some anakin DNA from the Vader helmet? Maybe that's why they want the lightsaber back, its anakins
>>
>>64138114
Darth Maul was cool, but they fucked up by killing him off and not really giving him anything to do in Phantom Menace other than to look real evil and shit while doing cool acrobatics.

They should have had him kill Qui-Gon, fight Obi-Wan but retreat after the droid army fails and then have him and Dooku be antagonists in Attack of the Clones. Obi-Wan could have gotten his revenge on him after establishing Darth Maul as more of a threat and also it would have been more interesting than all that romance subplot shit because at least we would get more based Ewan
>>
>>64139599
Because he's has schizophrenia

also he probably doesn't want to do anything with the franchise that ruined his childhood
>>
>>64139708
What's wrong with Rebels? I just recently finished watching all of the Clone Wars series and I'm planning on watching Rebels soon. I hear a lot of shit about it, though. Is it really that bad?
>>
>>64139753
He was pretty good in the Clone Wars series up until Sidious killed him.
>>
JUST
>>
>>64138670

I guess you could say that Anakin didn't need to do shit since the force supposedly created him. Maybe VIII will address it.
>>
File: JarJarTongue-BlastOff.jpg (129 KB, 640x550) Image search: [Google]
JarJarTongue-BlastOff.jpg
129 KB, 640x550
>>64139353
>he doesn't still likein de Jar Jar
Can yousa possib has a more plebian opinion? Jar Jar wasn't a bombad character, heesa was literal comic relief for children inda children's movie and thesa who has serious issues with isa bombad autistic.

Gungan speak legitimately makes me laugh, too.
>>
>>64138631

However long it took for Rey to age from the little girl to her present self.
>>
>>64139797
It really pissed me off how Maul and Savage manage to become total badass Sith warriors and essentially conquer Mandalore from the shadows, just for Darth Sidious to show up and shit on them.

Don't get me wrong, it was an excellent fight but it was a really shitty way for their story to end.

At least Asajj Ventress got to have a relatively happy ending.
>>
>>64137096
I'll always love Hayden as Anakin.

Thought he played the awkward ex-slave being indoctrinated by celibate monks and told to surpress his feelings while also fucking with his ego by telling he's literally the chosen one, perfectly.

It's mostly TFA-defense force fags who shit on him and the prequels anyway, while pretending episode 7 isn't 90% ripped off from A New Hope.
>>
>>64137666

Hayden was not spotted on set, or source it with links you ass.
>>
File: kylo.jpg (72 KB, 960x629) Image search: [Google]
kylo.jpg
72 KB, 960x629
>>64137096
SPOLERS YALLL
SPOILERS
>anakin not kylo
>kylo got fucked up at the end of the movie
>implying he wont turn more and more robotic as a cruel twist to his wish to become like darth vader
>kylo will be "like" vader, roboman on life support
>>
>>64139910

They were probably in production around the time Disney bought out Lucasfilm.
>>
>>64140085

A new mask would make sense but severing your arms to be like granddad is a bit silly.
>>
>>64140085
>kylo got fucked up at the end of the movie
He got shot in the side of the stomach, got stabbed in the shoulder and got a scar on his face. None of those require robotics.
>>
I thought Anakin was ghost at the end of episode 6.

Why would he come back evil?

It doesn't make sense.

I think Kylo Ren is being manipulated by the Emperor's ghost. The Emperor is using his bloodline as justification for his turning to the Dark Side.
>>
>>64140196
though i saw him get his hand cut off by rey or maybe it was his saber i gotta watch it
again

>>64140212
My guess is that next movie we'll see him with atleast a new hand and something to fix his face but again i think i might be wrong about the hand
>>
File: 1435594813091.jpg (27 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
1435594813091.jpg
27 KB, 720x304
>>64140357

still has both hands. plus a huge scar that would suit the mask theory
>>
>>64140287
It could be Snoke messing with Kylo Ren in thinking he is seeing Vader. Meanwhile, Anakin's actual force ghost is with Luke.
>>
>>64140540
oh my bad
>>
File: WhiteVader.jpg (100 KB, 437x1133) Image search: [Google]
WhiteVader.jpg
100 KB, 437x1133
>>64137096
Why the hell don't they just bring back JEJ as White Vader.
>>
File: 1438467023447.jpg (36 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1438467023447.jpg
36 KB, 310x310
>hayden christianson attented FTA premiere

i wonder if anyone shouted sand memes at him
>>
>>64140614
>Literally recolor

What is this, a NES video game?
>>
Can someone post vaders mask as seen in TFA?
>>
File: 149487_0001.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
149487_0001.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
>>64140614
Das raysis!
>>
>>64140655
Do they know that Poe Dameron is a homosexual yet?
>>
>>64140637
It's smart. They get to sell more toys this way and all they have to do is repaint unsold Vader action figures.
>>
>>64137313
fuck off cuck
>>
>>64140614
That could actually save the franchise. Plus bringing back more people like Lando, McGregor Obi Wan ghost, and ghost Yoda.
>>
Why didn't Obiwan train luke as a force ghost?

Why didn't yoda train luke as a force ghost?

Why have force ghosts that undermine the point of death?
>>
>>64140881
They can't touch anything though. All they can do is talk to people. And I think it requires a lot of concentration.
>>
>>64138537
Johnson is still scripting Episode IX. We're mostly safe.
>>
>>64138758
>Kylo will turn into the light side for a few seconds and then dying in the arms of Rey
This would be really lame. I'd rather Ren turn to the light, then go into self-imposed exile as penance. Of course, a story change as simple as that would be too grey for the braindead masses going to see a movie where the morality is divided into black and white so clear that the bad guys literally call themselves The Dark Side.
>>
>>64140993
I read that first as "Jontron". Lol.
>>
Guys, GUYS!

What if Snoke is making illusions to manipulate Kylo Ren?

What if Kylo Ren become the tragic hero that sacrifices himself for the greater good?
>>
>>64137227
Underrated comment tbqh
>>
>>64137218
>but it'll just be some big guy in the suit
for you
>>
>>64141115
Guys, GUYS!

How about this faggot types like a non-complete fucking aspie
>>
>>64141257
>aspie

Do you realize how offensive that term is? I sincerely hope you get banned from this website so intelligent discussion could exist.
>>
File: 1450856097512.png (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450856097512.png
49 KB, 600x600
>>64141290
>>
I just think it'd be weird if Force Anakin and Obi-Wan were Hayden and Ewan talking to Luke considering he never saw them that way. Just forget about it and do voiceovers if need be.
>>
>>64141457
Agreed about Anakin. But all they have to do for Ewan is grey up his hair and make him up to look older.
>>
>>64137602
>J.J.'s movies
You realize it's not his franchise, right? Did you even look at who wrote the script?
>>
>>64137142

>FLASH BACKS

Fucking hell, is this more JJ LOST shit in star wars? I can't remember any flashbacks actually being shown in star wars. I remember that vision Anakin saw scene in 3 but other then that these re-acted flashback scenes are literally JJ lost tier.
>>
>>64138721

yeah in the current run of the Star Wars comics and shows, Vader doesn't consider himself Anakin at all anymore. He refers his previous life connections as "Anakin's" things.
>>
>>64137290
If Anakin's face melts into Jake Lloyd even for a split second I will be happy.
>>
>>64137609
he hasn't logged on to steam for 216 days so something is up
>>
>>64138846
>Rey climbs to find Luke
>holds out lightsaber
>Luke stares at it
>pulls out his own
>he smiles
>shot of them both against the ocean's horizon
>iris out
Done. Shorter, more happens besides just standing there in silence. No fucking spinning. It's not that neat of a trick.
>>
>>64143521
I still can't believe that spinning shot happened

it was the perfect shitty end to a mediocre movie
>>
>>64137688
He's literally at his best in the movies when he's not talking.

And if anything, that fact shows actually acting talent.
>>
>>64143301
He's in a mental health hospital right now.
>>
these white girls killing themselves is better than star wars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttJRnCjoho0
>>
As far as I'm concerned, Anakin became Vader in AOTC when he killed that Tusken village, including children.

His ghost should be AOTC Anakin.
>>
>>64137096
Dark Side SHOULD NOT be able to maintain Force Ghosts.

Dont fuck it up!
>>
>>64139778
If you're still around.
There's nothing really wrong with it. It's a bit childish sometimes but it's enjoyable.

I will say it's not on par with Clone Wars though.
Just give it a go.
>>
>>64137602
Ewan McGregor did a voiceover as Obi-Wan that appears in Episode VII so no.

The prequels are canon and they always will be canon, no matter how much manstruation it causes for some fanboys.
>>
>>64138416
You can't even escape child movies now. I never wanted to watch frozen...but guess fucken what. I had to watch it. With other adults, faking a fucking smile the whole time.
>>
>>64138444

Arguement from ignorance fallacy.
Rian Johnson may do something cool and surprise us. Or Anakin may not appear at all.
>>
>>64138515
Oh dear.

Ghost of Obi-Wan was also taking to Vader and was one of the reasons he turned to the light side again. He might have teached him how to become a force ghost.
>>
>>64137096
>Plageaus created anakin
>Sheev meets anakin about 10 years before the clone wars
>clone army started development around the same time
>clones were mentioned in TFA
Force Ghosters are thinking too small there could end up being an army of anakins why else would snoke seem to give a fuck less about Starkiller base being destroyed?
>>
>>64137578
This. Hayden was good when he wasn't forced to say the retarded shit Lucas wrote.
>>
>>64146788
>Plageaus created anakin

your fan fiction isn't canon
>>
>>64137578
is anakin /fa/?
>>
>>64146879
>has to have everything spoonfed to him and can't connect simple plot points for movies made for kids
It's retards like you that Disney caters to. What's the point of Anakin being created by the force if the one person that's mentioned that has the ability to do that didn't create him?
>>
>>64137096
Anakin? More like Anacan't be in the new Star Wars film. Sucks for him but I'm sure the piles of money and hot wife ease the pain.
>>
>>64137096
how the fug is that going to work

is he going to be a force ghost? are they going to show some kind of flashback with him being anakin? or are they literally bringing him back from the dead
>>
>>64147135
clones why else even bring them up in TFA if there won't be a clone character/squad/army
>>
>>64139817
oh shit he got a robot hand in real life too
>>
>>64140614
They should totally do this.
>>
>>64137096
gotta say im hype
>>
>>64147135
he was powerfull sith lord who knew the light and the dark. He is gonna posses his old body as force ghost and reconstruct himself. Anakin is the ultimate Force jesus
>>
Is Finn paralysed now?

He got a saber slice right along his spine. Expect some exo suit shit maybe?
>>
>>64147009
Anakin is a literal chosen one you clueless dipshit. His birth was foretold in a prophecy.
>>
File: Alec Guinness.jpg (25 KB, 242x297) Image search: [Google]
Alec Guinness.jpg
25 KB, 242x297
>>64139282
>watched OT hundreds of times
"I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities."
>>
>>64137219
>Leia's ambassador to the Republic scenes
yet we got KANJAKLUB instead.what the fuck?
>>
>>64147447
>hated star wars the most of all the cast
>made the most money only behind Lucas because he waived his salary for a royalties because he knew it would be popular as fuck
I can't really take this hypocrite seriously when he knew damn well what he was making and even came back for 2 more episodes.
>>
>>64147367
Put him in a white suit and drag Sean Connery out of the nursing home to be his voice
>>
>>64147367
>Is Finn paralysed now?
probably mechanic spine.don't question this franchise fetish.
>>
>>64147623
Actually, while he disliked doing them as a job, he thought they were harmless fun when they first came out. Later on he grew to hate the fandom which he thought was unhealthy.
>>
>>64147672
Fuck that, use Gilbert Gottfried.
>>
>>64147367
Bacta would sharpen him up and make em ready for a bit of the old ultra-cuckholdry
>>
Is "conflicted" a new fucking buzzword ? Its starting to trigger me.
>>
>>64137142
YOU UNDER ESTIMATE MY POWER !!!
>>
>>64137096
Hmm, that's some interesting concept art. I guess that would be for a force ghost or vision. I don't see how it would work since Anakin was obviously redeemed and a jedi again by the end.
>>
>>64146846
I think its time someone turned the prequels into black and white 1920s silent films, with dialogue cards..
>>
>Double personality
Fuck no, I want Anakin's force ghost making jokes about Vader, like showing up before his kid, or the new cast in the form of Vader, scare the shit out of them, to then laugh and become Anakin again, and then Luke tell him that because this shit his nephew is in the dark side because he found those jokes cool.
>>
>>64138990
Kylo probably killed all the younlings.
Pottery.
>>
>>64148336
>"Lmao, remember that time I butchered those kids at the temple? Or that time I blew up Alderaan? Oh, and how about that time I choked my wife. I was such a dork lol"

Yeah, no. Anakin should be pretty tortured and brooding after all the shit he did.
>>
>>64137700
>Darth Vader's spirit lives on.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES HOW RETARDED THIS IS?!
>>
>>64148544
This is like the Walt/Heisenberg shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=star+wars+force+awakens+sucks&page=2

>all these people on youtube who think star wars force awakens sucked
>>
File: 4667187-0138906110-44917.jpg (152 KB, 744x495) Image search: [Google]
4667187-0138906110-44917.jpg
152 KB, 744x495
>>64148544
This has already happened in the EU. JJ and friends are just ripping it off. It would expalin why Kylo worships Vader though.
>>
>>64143301
How often did he play before?
>>
>>64148623
>This has already happened in the EU.

EU a shit
>>
>>64148529
Crawling in my skiiiiiin

No, he was pretty fucking happy as a ghost in Jedi
>>
File: eu_flag_map.png (332 KB, 1969x1985) Image search: [Google]
eu_flag_map.png
332 KB, 1969x1985
>>64148636
Well, fuck you too, America.
>>
Does this mean that force ghosts age? Why would he look like 35 year old Hayden Christenson if he looked like 24 year old Hayden in ROTJ
>>
>>64148767
He was happy because he was just redeemed, but do you think he'd be able to just let go of all the terrible shit he did as Vader? He should feel guilty as fuck, he shouldn't be able to look Obi-Wan in the eyes after how badly he fucked everything up.
>>
>>64148845
>but do you think he'd be able to just let go of all the terrible shit he did as Vader?
That's what Jedi do, and what Yoda and Quigon told him, leave the past in the past, fear, guilt, hate, etc are feelings that feed the Dark Side, Anakin is now a full Jedi, he can make jokes about the holocaust and don't care the slightest
>>
>>64137313
>and make Anakin likeable as fuck.
Go suck on your female leprechaun fuhrer's dick you Mohammed cuckold
>>
>>64148880
Yeah, cause the Jedi teachings always work, especially with Anakin.

Also, guilt doesn't lead to the dark side. Yoda never said anything like that.
>>
>>64148845
>Rejoice for those around us who transform into the Force. Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not. Attachment leads to jealousy, the shadow of greed, that is.
Basically YOLO, motherfucker
>>
>>64137625
>It's not possible that he could freeze a blaster shot

Didn't Vader fucking stopped blaster shots from Han with his hand?
>>
>Prequels aren't canon anymore
>Entitled millenial prequel babbies born in the 90's BTFO as their childhood movies were so fucking terrible they are literally being ignored in the new trilogy
>Make up a bunch of shitty rumors trying to link the new trilogy to the awful prequels

The desperation of you manbabies is showing. The prequels are trash, Lucas lost control of his own series because of how bad they were, the new trilogy is based on the actually good trilogy, and your favorite childhood movies will forever be remembered as shit. You lost.
>>
>>64148995
>Prequels aren't canon anymore
I'm still amazed that people really believe this
>>
>>64148995
Sorry, anon, but the prequels, the shitty CGI cartoons, and the new books and comics are all canon, it's sad, but that's how things are under the shadow of Disney.
>>
>>64148995
>>64149021
>>64149047

You can bet your ass that in ten years when Fox loses the rights over the prequels, they will be remade.
>>
>>64137602
Considering huge amount of the star wars fanbase grew up with the prequels, and find the OT "boring", disney will be all over it.
>>
>>64149082
The OT is seeing a resurgence of popularity. If anything, it's more popular than the prequels now.

I still doubt the prequels will be made non-canon though, as awful as they are.
>>
>>64140540

Jesus christ I don't remember half his face missing
>>
>>64149109
It's only popular for the "omg such a nerd XD" crowd to shit on because now Star Wars is "diverse".
>>
>>64137712
I agree, everyone in the prequels seemed so wooden and stiff. I don't know if George was going for some foreign alien way of talking to one another? Padme and anakins dialogue is so awful, but portman is great in other movies.
Even McGregor was wooden and terrible and he's a great actor. Look at moulan rouge (can't spell it) he was great in that.
>>
File: 1432527054608.jpg (26 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
1432527054608.jpg
26 KB, 720x304
>>64149116

tis but a scratch
>>
>>64141115
this is some shit somebody from fucking tumblr would say.

"NO, WAIT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" or some faggot shit.
>>
>>64137729
The clone thing seems a bit unoriginal..
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.