[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how do these things land?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
So how do these things land?
>>
They just go down to the ground and rest on it.
>>
they don't they blow the fuck out of a city then move on
>>
>>64136083
They don't
>>
>>64136083
I'm crashing this spaceship...
>>
Why would they need to?
>>
>>64136182
WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
WHELCOME TO EARF
>>
in space
>>
>>64136083
You can kind of see one that's landed in the ID:R trailer. It's over that shanty town. Looks like sections of it fold over and it sits over the city like District 9.
>>
DESIGNATED Landing Zones
>>
MUH DAVID MUH DAVID
>>
>>64136407

It didn't land, it crashed.
>>
>>64136558
were there any survivors?
>>
>>64136083
they're collapsible.
After the crew and passengers have disembarked, you can actually fold it up and put in your pocket.
>>
Why didn't they just stay in orbit and drop warheads?
>>
File: 1450057943482.jpg (183 KB, 635x457) Image search: [Google]
1450057943482.jpg
183 KB, 635x457
>>64136790

Where the fuck did your hear this?
>>
>be Roland Emmerich
>have no idea how gravity works
>"the alien ship is like 5 times the mass of the moon!!"
>20 years later
>"now I'm going to put gravity effects from the ship in kek"
>>
>>64138250
My wife told me. It's called the 'Original Pocket Rocket.' She has a model of one that she and her son play with occasionally.
>>
>>64137739
harvesting resources, didn't want to irradiate the material uranium decay is forever
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.