[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the dust has settled, we all agree that the prequels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1-prequels.jpg (166 KB, 1417x700) Image search: [Google]
1-prequels.jpg
166 KB, 1417x700
So now that the dust has settled, we all agree that the prequels put The Meme Awakens to shame, right?
>>
I'd say Star Wars is for giant fucking autists like you

Stop making threads and grow the fuck up
>>
>>64134112
No ;^)
>>
>>64134092
Only good things about the prequels are the posters and "Duel of Fates"
>>
>>64134287
Literally Reddit: The Opinion
>>
>>64134287
the old design of the clone is really nice too
pod race was nice
geneosis battle was nice
anakin falling to the dark side was nice

these film are just not a remake/reboot of the old saga
so they are better to my opinion
>>
The prequels had a way better score
>>
>>64134410
By all means, as a clearly superior fa/tv/irgin, tell us what else was good about this heap of shit without mentioning any memes/
>>
>>64134500
That's precisely it. The are no memes to be found in the prequels. On the other hand, TFA is one huge, uninterrupted meme.
>>
File: 1450668473246.jpg (50 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1450668473246.jpg
50 KB, 396x382
>>
>>64135644
>tfw you can't name a single 'good' thing about the prequels without being laughed off the board forever.
>tfw you'll stay on the offensive about the new movie for that reason.
>>
>>64135710

>yesterday

try 20 mins ago
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.