[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my gf made me watch this piece of shit and it made me really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: The-Intern-new-poster.jpg (326 KB, 784x489) Image search: [Google]
The-Intern-new-poster.jpg
326 KB, 784x489
my gf made me watch this piece of shit and it made me really angry.
first thing is the blatantly pushing of the neo-progressive/ feminist fairytale narrative. one could be play retard-bingo really easy
>glass ceiling
>feminism
>strong womyn who needs no man
>married to a "stay at home dad" with more oestrogen than a sorority
>men showing emotions
and so on. but the thing that really made me angry was the really low-stab against men that they are not "real men" anymore but turned into feminized weak low test faggots acting like whiny bitches and children - in other words the very thing neo-progressives and feminists are and were pushing for.

all in all a very disgusting piece of propaganda. avoid at all cost.
>>
but what about feet
>>
i think hathaway played this role in devil wears prada
>>
>>64133313
devil wears prada is actually quite fun and doesn't push neo-progressive propaganda up your ass. and actually it manages to show a believable strong woman.
>>
>my gf
haha ok buddy whatever you say
>>
This is the future we will live. Men will be trampled upon and any attempt to defend ourselves will be met with scorn from the majority. Get ready, when hillary takes office things are going to get entertaining
>>
>>64133367
>a believable stronk womyn
stronger character than the date i took to that flick and fingerfucked midway through.
>>
>>64133434
so you were not the bottom for once?
>>
>>64133387
>This is the future we will live. Men will be trampled upon and any attempt to defend ourselves will be met with scorn from the majority
implying that isn't already the reality for white millennial cis-men
>>
I guess Robert De Niro needed a 3rd yacht. That shit don't come cheap.
>>
>>64133471
unfortunately... its pretty intense when your getting a bj and the girl sticks a pinkie in your pooper. i'm almost envious of gays.
>>
>>64133230
>the thing that really made me angry was the really low-stab against men that they are not "real men" anymore but turned into feminized weak low test faggots acting like whiny bitches and children - in other words the very thing neo-progressives and feminists are and were pushing for.

Feminists have no respect for men. They want us to be faggots because we'll capitulate to their demands easily.

This is why they're aggressively attacking video games, comic books and atheist neckbeards instead of sports. We're push overs.
>>
>>64133530
>pinkie
are you 9 years old?
>>
File: 1434941226037.jpg (173 KB, 519x384) Image search: [Google]
1434941226037.jpg
173 KB, 519x384
I actually watched this shit for 30 mins out of respect for Deniro and also Hathaway is pretty cute. But literally every aspect of this movie is angled in such a way of that of a girl's idealistic view of the world, old people, society etc that it just became alien and forced to me and I closed it
>>
Why are old actors always paired up with young actresses in movies?
It's creepy.
>>
>>64133921
this movie was many things but no creepy
>>
>>64133535
>This is why they're aggressively attacking video games, comic books and atheist neckbeards instead of sports. We're push overs.

Thank god im a shaved agnostic and stopped playing video games and reading comics in my mid-teens.
>>
you know even in these SJW oriented movie, the white male still ends up solving all the problems
>>
>>64133230
I hate this movie for the poster alone. That is the worst keying/awkward positioning for two people on a poster I've ever seen.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.