[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my fix of TFA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: kylo1.jpg (263 KB, 1280x1994) Image search: [Google]
kylo1.jpg
263 KB, 1280x1994
-"Resistance" removed and instead is just part of the Republic
-First Order is just a faction in Civil War with the Republic from the remaining infrastructure and loyalists of the Empire
-the Death Planet never destroys anything and is still in construction. When the Republic attacks it, they simply dismantle the gun, rather than destroying the whole planet.
-Finn and Poe are made into white males
-Finn hesitates to use the TIE fighter to kill anyone and wants a humanist approach
-Kylo Ren gets a more serious looking actor
-Captain Phasma removed
-Rey drops the snobby bitch attitude and instead has a hospitable one
-Rey isn't a complete mechanical genius, only a padawan-esque who looks up to Han Solo
-Failed in her force persuasion and got her into trouble, also got her mind successfully penetrated by Kylo, allowing Kylo to start racing to Luke
-Didn't visibly beat Kylo, just a stalemate due to her exploiting his wound from Chewbacca when the fissure happens
-Rey injures herself with her lightsaber and cuts a limb off, needing a robotic replacement
>>
>>64133132
>-Finn and Poe are made into white males
>-Kylo Ren gets a more serious looking actor
why do you care so much about these appearances? They're great actors no matter what they look like
>>
>>64133557
it's distracting and agenda-driven. star wars is a series by whites for whites and shoving a nigerian down everyone's throats will only increase contempt for the series
>>
lel what a faggot
>>
>>64133653
the massive box office would indicate that no one besides you and other idiots cares about this at all. the movie's problems were not 'it wasn't homogenous enough,' and honestly, boyega did a good job in a totally thankless role that could've easily been a million times blander without him.
>>
>>64133795
shut the fuck up anti-white.

the film would be MUCH more successful if he was white.
>>
>>64133132
>Finn hesitates to use the TIE fighter to kill anyone and wants a humanist approach
>Rey injures herself with her lightsaber and cuts a limb off, needing a robotic replacement
This shit is actually good, but Kylo doesnt really need a different actor he is supposed to look like a little bitch
>>
>>64134958
all of its good
>>
>>64134903
I don't know, I like Finn. He's so innocent yet he knows more about the First Order than anyone. They could have made him more sympathetic to his former fellow Stormtroopers, but he was likable and not useless.
>>
>>64135736
all that would have been the same with a white actor
>>
>>64135778
Sure, but that just proves my point that the guys race made zero difference. I think he was modelled after Will Smiths character in Independence Day, because muh Disney market research. You can really see it in the combat scenes when he's talking shit.
>>
>>64133132
>-"Resistance" removed and instead is just part of the Republic
it's a group secretly funded and supported by the republic.
>>
>>64136052
it's just a bullshit plot because jj wanted to keep them as the "underdog rebels fighting the man" while at the same time having to deal with the fact that the republic won in episode 6, so he easily got rid of that with the death planet
>>
>>64136140
the republic were fighting a proxy war, there are likely some galactic politics preventing them from doing anything directly
>>
>Finn and Poe are made into white males
Why does this shit matter? Boyega knocked it out of the park.

List was solid otherwise.
>>
>>64134903
>anti-racist is anti-white

>>>/pol/
>>
>>64138030
do you enjoy watching white females kiss black males?

is that the kind of movie you want your children to be watching and learning from?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.