[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memery aside I genuinely believe watching a lot of anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: death note.jpg (392 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
death note.jpg
392 KB, 600x600
All memery aside I genuinely believe watching a lot of anime will cause autism; the 30 seconds of awkward blushing after making hand contact with a woman is laughable.

That being said, I have mostly enjoyed this show up to the point I'm at now. A lot of it was laughably far-fetched but the idea was novel and the mutual dance between good and evil is really cool. L knows Light is Kiera, but still they play the game knowing what's what and see how the dice fall. Really cool.

Even the borderline homo-erotic scene where L gives Light a foot massage and Light dries L's hair. More than anything it seemed to be both parties showing their respect for one another.

Now, I have gotten to the part where L is dead and two chuckle fucks have taken his place. Mellow Yellow and Albino cuck boy.

I'm not going to finish this series because I hate the shit out of the newer intro song and these two little fucknuggets.

Just tell me, does the series end with Light becoming a Shinigami?
>>
he dies
>>
File: renegade angel.jpg (138 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
renegade angel.jpg
138 KB, 900x900
>>64132781
pls respond
>>
1. Go back to /b/ or /v/
2. Wait until the Wingard live action version comes out as it'll actually be good
>>
>>64132837
And that's it? He doesn't become a shinigami? No circular justice?

What a fucking missed opportunity.
>>
File: death note finale.jpg (152 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
death note finale.jpg
152 KB, 1920x1080
It turns out in the end that it was all just a dream of Miss Monochrome.
>>
>>64132849
I browse neither and if I ask /pol/ they will just ask why I'm wasting time watching tv when I should be out making white babies
>>
>>64132887
Did you get to the part where he elects some Kira-Fanboy to be the new Kira?

Albino cuck boy is chasing fanboy-Kira and falls into a trap set by Light. Light, despite being cautious af for 10+ years suddenly declares "I WIN" giving himself away as fanboy-Kira gets a huge fanboner from hearing "KAME!?"'s voice. Albino cuck boy apparently new about the trap and both Light and fanboy-Kira's time runs out.

Mellow Yellow was killed earlier for being too rash and the girl actually survives.
>>
>>64133247
I did not. It seemed like they were trying to rehash the original plot rather than letting it die with dignity.

I got to the episode where albino cuck boy and mellow yellow first part ways and just tuned out.
>>
>>64133247
You seem to believe it goes to shit as well yes?
>>
>>64132781
I did like Light's plan before giving up the deathnote and letting himself be incarcerated for a month.

I fucking hated how useless the rest of the task force was and they were obviously meant as an audience plant asking the dumb shit questions.

All the characters were painfully two dimensional besides L and Kira.
>>
File: Mark-Zuckerberg-says1.jpg (417 KB, 1489x768) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Zuckerberg-says1.jpg
417 KB, 1489x768
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.