[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ how autistic is it to go to the cinema alone? I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450757223424s.jpg (3 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
1450757223424s.jpg
3 KB, 125x116
/tv/ how autistic is it to go to the cinema alone? I want to see a film but I don't want filthy normies destroying my experience and prefer the immersion.
>>
>>64132588
no one cares about you literally no one cares about anyone but themselves just go see the movie you fucking faggot.
>>
>>64132610

This. I go to the theater by myself almost everytime I go out to see a movie. I prefer it that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lPQZni7I18
>>
>>64132588
It's actually really rewarding to go to the cinema alone, far better viewing. Just make sure to go at a time when they won't be too busy. Nothing worse than running into people you know and your alone at the movie.
>>
>>64132588
I went to see Star Wars yesterday alone, because I just got stationed somewhere new, and I had to sit by neck beards, and if anything I think people hate a group of neck beards clapping and squeeking at Star Wars more then a single customer.
>>
>>64132676

I have run into people several times while at the movies alone and it didn't matter because I am not a faggot
>>
>>64132588
You're sitting in a dark room, anon. Everyone will be too busy watching the movie anyway.
>>
Just bring a heavy trenchcoat and a baseball cap.
>>
>>64132676

Whats's so bad about that? People act like being alone every once in a while means you're a potential school shooter.
>>
>>64132588
weekday matinees my nigga
>>
>>64132762
I normally wear a hoodie & baseball cap so that people will naturally try to sit at least a few seats / rows away from me and not put their feet on the back of my chair.
>>
It is less convenient if your theaters doesn't have pre-selected seats and you go alone, then you have to hurry through the showers and inspection before you can get your crab legs and go to your seats. That is of course, assuming your theater hasn't already implemented their no singles policy.
>>
>>64133463
What if the crableg crunchers only come in twos?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.