[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/rogan/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: images[1].jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
4 KB, 300x168
Anyone else find it annoying when he fakes his laughs?
>>
Its helps put the guest at ease, especially when they are boring and are slowly realizing that the conversation is dying.
Convo 101.
>>
>>64132381
Anyone else find it annoying when he does anything at all?
>>
>>64132381
I like Joe. Most of his laughs seem genuine.
>>
I tried to watch one of his videos and everything about it annoyed me.

Three fucking hours of him and the guests with microphones positioned directly in front of their faces, and he's literally retarded.
>>
he's like a best friend that I hung around too much and realized I couldn't stand him
>>
>>64132678

>He was a good friend.
>>
>>64132631

>watching podcasts

why do people do this? Throw that shit on your phone and listen at 2x speed while you do other shit
>>
>>64133161

I usually just load it in a tab, then let it play while I play vidyia or browse the internet.

I wish he'd just do audio though so I could listen to it in the car without chewing through all my data.
>>
>>64133384

>video only podcasts

Surely nobody does this?
>>
I like Joe Rogan. Seems like a genuinely nice dude for an alpha male.

Not over-compensating like Gavin McInnes or completely insane like Anthony Cumia.
>>
>>64133588

>not over compensating

BREH
>>
>>64133384
>wish he'd just do audio though

You can literally download the mp3s off his site
>>
>>64133804

I seriously did not know that.

I usually just went off the youtube links he tweets out.
>>
>>64133905

He gets a million downloads per episode on itunes. Youtube only gets a fraction of that number
>>
GTFO REDDIT
>>
>those Sam Harris episodes
>Rogan actually believes he has worthwhile ideas to share with Sam Harris
>Harris' awkward "yeah..."s and "hmmmhh....."s
>>
new duncan and trussell and chris ryan
fuck yeahh
>>
but IS IT ALL OVER?
>>
>>64133588
>alpha male
>5'6"

About that....
>>
>'That's hilllaaaarious'
>barely chuckles
>>
>>64134481
This. I like Rogan, but when he has a really educated guest he makes me cringe and I'm no autist. He's great with fighters and comedians though. But damn, don't try to blow scientists away with weed talk.
>>
Reality show host, podcaster, fight announcer and sitcom actor presenting himself desperately as a standup comedian - why?

Why is Joe Rogan so adamant that he is a standup comedian foremost?

Is he too dumb to realise nobody cares that he's a master-of-none sports douche that keeps winning the lottery as a professional sideman?

rhondarouseyclowned.gif
>>
>>64133905

Bruh... That's what podcasts are.
>>
>>64135362

Ha, YouTube the time he tried to tell Michio Kaku he should do mushrooms.
>>
>>64135371

As much as I like Rogan, the thing he does the least well is standup. It's really bad. And it's sad cause that's what he values above everything else.
>>
>>64135362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKqo_UemQI4

Even that retard Adam Carolla thinks Rogan is a retard.
>>
>>64135433
Holy shit haha
>>
>>64135463
Joe seems like the type of guy who knows a bunch of dumb fucking pseudo-facts about every single subject. "yeah bro killer whales used to kill a shitton of people before 1947 but then we shot them". He's a tryhard when it comes to sounding intelligent. Its honestly annoying and the reason why I stopped listening to him.
>>
>>64135463
Jesus. Maybe he's sorta joking
>>
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL
>>
>>64135463
lmao dude whale sounds in my flotation tank
>>
File: YfyawID.gif (2 MB, 390x220) Image search: [Google]
YfyawID.gif
2 MB, 390x220
>>64132381
you know whats fake and real now?
>>
>>64133161
we don't all have adhd
>>
>>64132381
Joe Rogan is a mofuckin genius
>>
File: joe-rogan.jpg (33 KB, 345x238) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan.jpg
33 KB, 345x238
>>64137841
he really makes me think
>>
All these Alpha Male fighters not realising they're slaves and pawns. Thinking they're roman gladiators when they're an embarrassment to even the poorest people living in Las Vegas, people that wear sweatpants and flip flops.

Rogan has dummy tattoos.
>>
>>64135463
How would the whales be able to tell their were humans piloting those planes? Wouldn't they just think it was some weird new kind of bird?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.