[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: good-weapon.jpg (172 KB, 650x541) Image search: [Google]
good-weapon.jpg
172 KB, 650x541
lol
>>
>>64132257
I'd ask if there was a hand with it.
>>
>>64132285
hearty kek
>>
>>64132257
>it was a good weapon
it's a tool, not a weapon

what are you, one of those sith cucks

sмh тbh faм
>>
Why did you feel the need to make a new thread for something so petty? Couldn't you just post it in one of the 50 Star Wars threads up?
>>
>>64132306
>An elegant weapon for a more civilized age
>>
>>64132306
>"this weapon is your life"- obi wan
>>
>>64132257
So the Skywalker family is the cause of most of the galaxy's problems....
>>
>>64132306
What other function besides killing would a lightsaber have? It's a weapon, not a tool.

Your a tool.
>>
How come he downgraded to a shitty robot hand instead of keeping the real looking one he got at the end of ESB?
>>
File: starwars younglings.webm (3 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
starwars younglings.webm
3 MB, 800x600
>>64132257
>>
File: phasma vs TR8R.jpg (562 KB, 730x915) Image search: [Google]
phasma vs TR8R.jpg
562 KB, 730x915
>>64132403
opening doors. didn't you see the prequels?
>>
>>64132417
It's the same, but the skin cover was torn away from too much masturbation.
It gets lonely on the island...
>>
>>64132478
>fapping righty
Surely the best jedi to have ever lived wouldn't be so ignorant.
>>
>>64132417
The hand represents the prequels.
Its exterior aesthetics degraded over time but it's still fully functional and people can now see the beauty and genius of its internal workings.
>>
>>64132426
He was a good friend.
>>
>>64132467
Why didn't they just have Phasma be that dude? She doesn't do shit the rest of the movie and they're clearly trying to push her as the new Boba Fett type character.
>>
File: 1324324100412.jpg (5 KB, 251x233) Image search: [Google]
1324324100412.jpg
5 KB, 251x233
>>64132313
I could have. But nope. I didn't.
>>
>>64132662
Just a theory but: I wouldn't be surprised if he really was Captain Phasma, before producer meddling. They shot that guy's fight scene early on, but later, Disney said "Hey, we need someone in a badass green suit to sell more toys", so they introduce this new Boba Fett reject. That would explain why Phasma does almost nothing in the movie, because she was an afterthought.
>>
>>64132403
-opening sealed doors
-cutting holes in walls/floors
-skinning tauntauns
-opening hatches
-performing emergency limbectomies
-boomerang (advanced techniques)
>>
>>64132662
>>64132905
It gives a precedent for Black Man to be such a good lightsaber fighter. It establishes that stormtroopers have melee training.

If Phasma did it, there'd be nothing for the audience to extrapolate from.
She's special, so anything she does would be chalked up to just her being a special snowflake.
>>
>>64132426
What vidya is this?
>>
>>64133034
First off, he was barely functional as a lightsaber fighter. I didn't see him do anything other than the most basic of moves, like blocking and stabbing, so I didn't get the impression that he was a good fighter at all. Not saying this is a bad thing, as it made his bravery at the end that much cooler. Second, I'm not even sure if it makes sense for normal Stormtroopers to have melee training.
>>
>>64133034
>It gives a precedent for Black Man to be such a good lightsaber fighter.
But he was a shit lightsaber fighter. He stabbed one unsuspecting trooper, that's all. He got rekt by TR-8R and Ren was just fucking with him until he got nicked, then he rekt Fin in 2 hits.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.