[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
havent seen episode 7 and never will, but what is max von sydow's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: jarjar4.jpg (165 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
jarjar4.jpg
165 KB, 1252x1252
havent seen episode 7 and never will, but what is max von sydow's character like? i remember reading that he was going to be a cyborg scavenger of jedi memorabilia.
>>
He has a small ship, but it turns out he actually transforms into that ship.
>>
The Force AWAKENS almost had a totally different beginning. Max Van Snowden was going to pick up a galactic map and say "now i have become a map to the stars" and slowly merge into a hologram
>>
>>64130124
>what is max von sydow's character like?

he's only in the movie for 10 seconds. but he was pretty cool. i liked the way he delivered his lines
>>
>>64130162
>>64130234
These two posts confused me into a laughing stupor.
>>
Max von Sydow's character represents Lucas.

He's an old guy who gives a map to the future of the galaxy to the new generation of star warriors before he gets slain by an angry Darth Vader fanboy. POTTERY.
>>
>>64130124
why won't you? lol sounds like you're a bitch
>>
>>64130789
This. What a faggot.
>>
>>64130653
They really wasted his talents.

He could've worked as a non jedi obi wan to rey, but instead he just gave a map to poe and died.
>>
>>64130124
He's an old dude.

I agree with >>64130653 however in that his line delivery was excellent.
>>
He's Snork
>>
He's in the movie for literally 2 minutes before dying
>>
>>64130124
He reprises his role as Ming the Merciless, leader of the Kanjiclub gang that comes after Solo in Ep. 8 too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.