[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You fucking.. you fucking normies... >be me in cinema >sit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1450809848733.gif (555 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450809848733.gif
555 KB, 300x300
You fucking.. you fucking normies...

>be me in cinema
>sit in very middle of long row
>both the people to the left and to the right of me don't stand up and leave once the credits start to roll

You.. FUCKING NORMIE RETARDS. THAT'S IT. LUKE LOOKS AT REY, SHE LOOKS AT HIM. FÍN. YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE.

DO YOU FUCKING MOUTH BREATHERS EVEN REALIZE THAT THIS IS STAR WARS, THEY WILL NOW HAVE TO SHOW THE NAMES OF ABOUT 7000 PEOPLE WHO WERE ALL SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS.

NO, YOU FUCKING SIT THERE. YOU EVEN HAVE YOUR 3D GOGGLES ON STILL. YOU SIT THERE AND WATCH THE FUCKING CREDITS THAT MIGHT AS WELL TAKE AS LONG AS THE MOVIE ITSELF TO PLAY.

YOU MOTHERFUCKING N O R M I E SHITS LEAVE YOUR SEATS AND EXIT THE THEATER BEFORE I GO KYLO REN ON THIS CINEMA RAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>64130037

I've noticed that ever since Marvel Movies became popular people sit and wait for the credits to be over because they think there's gonna be a post-credits scene
>>
>>64130122
Tell me about Marvel, who is the Marvel boss so I know who to destroy
>>
If you don't have the patience to watch the credits you are the normie
>>
>>64130233
I could have shitposted on /tv/ in the 15 minutes it cost me to watch the credits, showing such important people as the woman in charge of catering on the island in ireland
>>
>>64130122
Marvel don't invent that shit. little boy
>>
>>64130233
This.
>>
>>64130233
>>64130665
watching the credits is anti-art.
>>
>>64130366

no shit sherlock, but Marvel made it popular
>>
>>64130733
so is yer ma.
>>
>>64130736
maybe if you're 12 years old you would think that
>>
>>64130037
in case people are wondering if the lights come back on when the credits start rolling, then there is no after-credits scene. If they stay off then there will be one
>>
>>64130037
Why didnt you leave? Surely the only way you could know this is if you stayed too
>>
>>64131056
autism
>>
>>64130233
From my point of view, you are the normie!
>>
>>64130037
Just walk past them you autist. Jesus.
>>
I noticed this when I watched TFA but I don't go to the theatre often.

When I was younger I would stay through credits (depending on the film) because I liked listening to the soundtrack. Everyone else would start talking and leave and it would drive me nuts.

Now I was trying to get past morons because I knew I could immediately download the soundtrack anyways (and also it was shit, senpai).
>>
I am Mexican and i noticed that people stay to watch the credits if they liked the movie or not

Lots of people stayed watching the Hotel Transylvania 2 credits but people leave immediately after watching Victor Frankenstein.
>>
>>64130366
I used to stick around in the theatre to see if there was a post credits scene all the time as a kid going to the theatre with my dad. I'm 29.

This is not even close to a new thing.
>>
>>64130037

>3D goggles

You almost had me, /tv/, but not today.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.