[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT shitty flicks /tv/ tricked you into watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Ex_Machina-368494509-large.jpg (166 KB, 810x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ex_Machina-368494509-large.jpg
166 KB, 810x1200
ITT shitty flicks /tv/ tricked you into watching
>>
>>64130017
Ex Machina
Sicario
Mad Max: Fury Road
The Revenant
Captain America Winter Soldier (m-m-m-muh political thriller)

I wish I could blame the shilling redditors on /tv/ for The Force Awakens, but I only have my own naivety to blame for that
>>
I was left throrougly disappointed by The Triplets of Belleville.
>>
>>64130017

taxi driver
>>
>>64130222
>them trips

nobody raved about it, it's just good. Sorry if the plot didn't pander to you too much, redditor
>>
>>64130130

>Ex Machina
This was good though

>Sicario
Haven't seen it, probably wont

>Mad Max: Fury Road
You'd have to be retarded to think this was ever going to be good

>The Revenant
But Leo with a beard is the draw, not a shitty rec from /tv/

>Captain America Winter Soldier
Same as Mad Max

For me, /tv/ tricked me into watching GoTG

I wonder how many got tricked into watching Drive
>>
Memeing aside, this is still the best movie of the year right?

I feel like it will continue to be remembered as a modern classic. And as this point solidifies, and people continue to talk about the spectacle that was Ex Machina, /tv/ contrarions will continue to get BTFO year after year, after year, after year...
>>
>>64130818
>This was good though
nah bruh
>>
>>64131046

Yeah, bruh.

It was good, not amazing or life affirming, just "good".
>>
>>64130995
Unless Force Awakens or Mad Max are secretly cinematic genius, I really can't see anything that could beat Ex Machina for movie of 2015

>I'm not a robot
>>
>>64130818
I like Drive to be honest

and yeah I also got tricked into GoTG

Just remembered, HUGE ONE:

John Wick. Fucking awful. I can't remember if there was any hype for Godzilla but that was terrible as well.
>>
>>64130818

sicario is fucking mean as is fury road
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.