[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we all admit that Southpark got good again? Might even be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 4LEyfZG.jpg (123 KB, 409x404) Image search: [Google]
4LEyfZG.jpg
123 KB, 409x404
can we all admit that Southpark got good again? Might even be the best season to date.
>>
got a nice sjw gif. that's all I remember of it
>>
>>64129958
It will be hard to top this season, but I've got a feeling it might not hold up because of how topical to the time it was
>>
Last episode ruined everything.
Fucking ads? Seriously?
Good job losing your balls there.
>>
>>64129958
I agree, great new chracters, great topical huour, great animation. Best season to date. Then again, it might not age so well seeing how timely it is.

>>64130655
How can such nice dubs be THAT pleb?
>>
>>64129958

this season was ok. last season was actually funny
>>
>>64129958
It still has a few issues, and the story kind of did some stupid shit towards the end, but it was overall pretty good. I enjoyed it, and I was going in expecting to hate it after season 18.
>>
>>64129958
So, the PC director will remain as the director forever?
>>
I dont really think of SP in terms of seasons because they all have trash episodes and funny ones. imo 8, 9, and 17 are the best overall seasons but medicinal fried chicken is one of my favorite episodes.

any episode with terrance and phillip or nathan and mimsy is shit
>>
>>64129958

Unlike Simpsons and family guy, South Park never stopped being good.
>>
>>64129958
>Might even be the best season to date.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves
>>
>Over 15
>Watching South Park

Wew
>>
>>64132648
my mfw when i lel'd out loud at your excellent meme:

;^^}
>>
end was disappoint

Im hoping next season they go back to random plots or plots that only last 2 episodes or so

also when did it go from ~14 episodes a season to only 10?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.