[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix Captain Plasma?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 719x1111) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 719x1111
How do we fix Captain Plasma?
>>
Giving her something to actually do.
>>
bikini armour
>>
Riot gear Trooper was cool but it probably should have been Plasma that went after the traitor
>>
>tfw no stormtrooper waifu telling you to polish her chrome boots with your dick

jdimsa
>>
her armor should have large breast bumps to further accent the fact that she is a strong woman warrior
>>
>>64128677
Make her armor 85% more revealing
>>
She couldn't get out of the compactor. She's dead.
>>
Have her leave the First Order and end up in some backcountry town sucking dick for money.
She already betrayed them, there's no way they'd let her back in.
>>
They're going to give her more to do in the next one, seemed like more if a marketting issue than anything
>>
>>64128677
big tits and ass
>>
>>64128871
Why do compactors have doors? Surely, she's have something on her that would open it from the inside.
>>
>>64128871
>>64128913
She's alive and has escaped with Kylo Ren before the planet was destroyed.
>>
>>64128913
Finn, Han, and Chewy likely took all her weapons. She probably couldn't defend herself from the dianoga and was raped to death before exploding
>>
>>64128677

The trash compactor is doing a great job fixing her.

Just don't take her out of there. Let the job get properly done.
>>
>>64128677
Put her in an action scene.
>>
>hire meme tall girl
>don't film any of her scenes so she towers over other troopers
>she wears gender neutral uniform and basically looks like a guy with a girl doing voice over work

Should have had her take her helmet off when she gets captured then refuses to lower the shields so Han knocks her out using his gun and uses some finger print/ eye scan/ key card thing to lower shields
>>
>>64129389

I was actually pleased I was not forced to see her fucking face.

Her being thrown in the trash compactor was one of the little moments of pleasure I had watching the film.
>>
>>64128677
She is going to turn to the good side since no one wants her back in the First Order and become Rey love interest
>>
File: 200% mad f.jpg (241 KB, 731x923) Image search: [Google]
200% mad f.jpg
241 KB, 731x923
>>64128677
>Feminine armour
>>
>>64128677
>implying she isn't a clone
>>
>she becomes a bad ass bounty hunter after blowing up the deathstar planet
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.