[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/'s opinion on this show? I think it's brilliant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
/tv/'s opinion on this show?

I think it's brilliant. I have a similar personality disorder so i can relate to him to some extent, so i might be a bit biased, but i just love the whole feeling i get from watching this. It's very serious, not much humor in it but it just emphasizes all of it.
>>
File: 1446229859300.jpg (6 KB, 153x147) Image search: [Google]
1446229859300.jpg
6 KB, 153x147
>>64128650
>i can relate to him to some extent

Woah nigga.
>>
>>64128650
Season 2 is GOAT. Season 4 is great, Season 7 is good. The rest are mediocre besides 8, which sucks shit.
>>
Deb gives me a raging boner when she goes into full-on swear mode.
>>
Top quality show. Contrary to most, I enjoyed S8 and thought the Finale was very good. Spoiler - The whole show is about him trying to become something he is not, trying to relate to people etc. The finale went full circle. He tried that shit for 8 years, and in the end he finished up the animal he started as.
>>
>>64128650

>' haha I'm such a sociopath lol XD I can totally relate'

Go back to reddit.
>>
>>64129726
Actually chuckled a little at your post. No, i don't feel like killing anyone or doing any kind of sociopathic behaviour. Also, Dexter's personality disorder is not a real one - he's definitely not sociopathic either.
>>
>>64128650
3/10 heres your reply
>>
First 2 seasons are 10/10

Then it drops in quality season 3

Almost comes back to 1-2 levels with season 4

then it just continues plummeting into one of the shittiest shows ever made, a damn shame really
>>
Watch seasons 1,2, and 4. Read the first two books, ignore everything else.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfU-sFADX34
>implying this is ever acceptable
>>
>>64130393
I can agree, it fluctuates a bit.

t. OP
>>
>>64128650
Meh. I'm holding out for the show about a time traveling child molester who travels back in time to only molest children who become child molesters in the future.
>>
>>64130393
>First 2 seasons are 10/10
wrong. they're like 7.5/10 at most

stop overrating stuff just because what came after it is dogshit.

Just because Season 5 of GoT was an absolute trainwreck doesn't mean the seasons before that were great television.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>64130534
We are all entitled to our own opinions, good sir

-OP
>>
>>64130922
>good sir
>>
>>64128650

S1 Great
S2 Immaculate. One of the best seasons of tv ever
S3 Good.
S4 Great.
S5 Eh
S6 So-so
S7 Ok
S8 Terrible abortion
>>
>>64131240

The thing that annoyed the shit outta me is that I was waiting for a huge buildup to a "Dexter vs. the World" type thing because it would be thrilling as fuck. Season 7 was the perfect setup for that to happen but they dropped the fucking ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBRvhIV81hY

Look at that fucking shit. You can see the goddamned stuntman. Jesus Christ.
>>
My second favorite drama series of all time behind house.

The finale when he finds rita dead in the tub is probably my most shocking plot twist ever >in terms of my personal emotional reaction before someone gets assblasted

also enjoyed watching him battle senator organa in that season.

The ending pissed me off because it wasnt what I wanted to happen but that actually made it better cinematically.

If you liked this show I would sttrongly recommend Bloodline
>>
>>64128650
after he killed the black cop it all went down hill
screencap this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.