[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think snoke sometimes enjoys a good smoke? but seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: lightsaber.jpg (117 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
lightsaber.jpg
117 KB, 500x332
do you think snoke sometimes enjoys a good smoke?

but seriously I think he's just sith yoda
and the big reveal is that he'sa midget
>>
its all pottery
>>
File: u5bFPis.jpg (193 KB, 1696x1459) Image search: [Google]
u5bFPis.jpg
193 KB, 1696x1459
>>64126963
What the fuck is pottery? I keep hearing that and I don't know what that shit means.
>>
>>64127206

>>>/reddit/
>>
POTTER
>>
Why do people say he's some Darth Plagueis or something? Who's that and how do they know he's him?
>>
>>64126754
that lazer sword is huge
>>
>>64127206
it means "poetry", which is how george lucas described the prequels to the original trilogy because of its recurring themes

"pottery" is a corruption of "poetry"
>>
>>64128779

Darth Plagueis was the Emperor's master until the Emperor killed him. He's also said to have used the dark side to defeat death, so Plagueis may be alive and an unaccounted for extremely powerful sith lord
>>
>>64128779
When I yelled Plagueis he looked at me
>>
>>64128991
But that's bullshit, Plagueis died and that's all there is to it. I doubt the Emperor would be dumb enough to leave him alive like Obi-wan did with Anakin.
>>
>>64127206
>>64128853

YOURE WELCOME REDDIT DICKHEAD
>>
>>64129231

this cracked me up, man.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.