[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: death-proof-2.jpg (613 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
death-proof-2.jpg
613 KB, 2560x1440
What happened to her?
>>
>>64122899
They talked about her daddy issues and hugged eachother.
>>
>>64122899
She got the BWC
>>
Death finally caught up with her and the other survivors of the roller coaster tragedy when they all coincidentally got aboard the same doomed subway car.
>>
In real life? She wasted her prime, damaged her career by refusing roles due to nudity, then we all saw her tits and ass anyway
>>
it turned out she was actually a supervillain from the 70's
>>
In reality she turned into an "artistic" hipster and just posts douchebag pictures to instagram.
>>
>>64122899
her hipster HUSBAND corrupter her
>>
She got BLACKED
>>
Almost every movie she's been in has been a bomb financially, except for like Die Hard 4 and couple of others. But basically everything she was in a starring role did badly in the box office.
>>
>>64122899
What do you think happened to a sleepy headed MEW in a cheerleader outfit in the middle of nowhere?
>>
>>64122899
I want to lick her legs and rape her.
>>
>>64125202
That escalated quickly
>>
File: 1419347781853.webm (2 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
1419347781853.webm
2 MB, 1920x816
>>64123025
the big white car
>>
>>64122899
She blew me him for the car.
>>
>>64122899
I marathoned half of this movie before turning it off.
>>
>>64125517
you dumb idiot
that's a double marathon
>>
>>64123322
Underrated post.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.